4

The Unforgiven Hero

"Sora, come with me to lunch together" Jessica ask her

"Later sica, i have some documents before give it to Mr. Jungsu"

"Okay, do not work ao hard. U have to lunch too"

"Arrassoo" she hang up and continue her working.

***

"Have u eat sora?" Jungsu pass by her room and seeing she still ther in front of her laptop

"Ah hmmm in a moment sir, i will eat some bread"

"No u have to eat rice"

"Its okay, i'm not really hungry"

"No, i insisted to have stubborn secretary. U have to eat" he said strictly and dial a phone.

"Hyuk, bring me a food. One packet meal. Now" he said and held his angry, knowing sora being so stubborn and not caring to take a lunch.

"Next time, do not over work. I don't like it even when u forget to lunch" he finally look up to her eyes, then he can't said anything when he sees her eyes. Like a magic, those eyes which beautiful and innocent at the same time hypnotize him.

Sora can feel his angry now. She begin to curse her self being so clumsy makes her boss angry over a small situation. In her first day, he angry because she wasn't eat yet. She note to herself note make him angry.

***

After third month being secretary at one enterprise Sora already used by her job and all situation surround her.

She get along woth jessica very much. She like her personality although she looks so cold at the outside but Jessica was a kind girl. She help Sora a lot.

And with Jungsu as her boss, she know what he likes and didn't likes. But more than that, anything that she did for him, he always like it without any complain.

"Sir, u called me?" Sora some to his office

"Yes, take a sit please. Saturday, i will make a party for my birthday, she listen him and nodding.

"So will u come??"

"But my mother will be lonely"

"I will ask her ... i ... i ... i mean u can call her and let me talk to her" 

"Okay i will try"

"I hope u can come Sora" she saw a sadness and pleasing at his eyes.

"Ne, sir. Hmm ... i will go back to my room" she bow to him

"U coming right? This party always a huge party every his birthday coming" Sica ask her.

"I dont know, yes maybe" she remember those eyes.

"I will see u on saturday, remember dress beautifully"

***

Kang Sora decided to come and explain to eomma jung which she happily heard about the invitation.

She wear a black short backless dress, she wasn't wearing too much make up and when she ready,

"Sora ... r u ready?? The driver already arrived" sora frown what eomma jung tell to her. She remember she will take a taxi to going there. But she even make a phone yet

"Woah uri Sora so beautiful" eomma jung prise her only daughter.

"Go ... gooo.. don't make your.boss waiting so long" sora thing about what's with the boss waiting me? If i was a special guest for him.

***

 She didn't know thay she will pick up by a limousine. This will be her boss.who did this.

But maybe this is because of work. Sora think like that.

Sora arrived at huge house which already decorate beautiful elegant and luxurious.

She can already sees many guests which dressing so pretty.

The party was held at the garden, there is a swimming pool to. So it's perfect garden night party.

Sora start to roaming and try to find jessica, when she found her and walking toward her. Sora trip over her feet.

And a strong hand secure her from the back before she kissed the ground. 

The hand on her stomach help her to stand up and she can feel the masculine parfume, and unconscious the helper closing the gap between his lips to her neck.

After a second she back to reality and look back to the helper.

"Annyeonghasaeo sir" she awkward move back her body to get off by her hand that place comfortable at her stomach.

"Hmmm ..." she clear the throat "happy birthday sir" and she give him the box.

"Im sorry the gift wasn't something expensive. But hope u like it sir" she shyly said that.

"Its okay. I always like whatever u give to me" he act cooly and open the small box, which is a white watch inside that.

 The expression that Jungsu showed can't read by her and she afraid that she didn't like it.

"Hmmm ... i'm sorry sir if u not like my gift i will take that and will bring another gift sir" she said nonstop and try to take the box from him.

But jungsu stop her and hold her wrist then he can't holding again and the situation that happening to her was fast when she realize he kissed her.

he kissed her. He kissed her in front of the guests. This will be embarrassing to him. She needs stop him, but his kiss was so expert make her body wont hear her mind.

When she fight her body, and going back to her rational. She pushed him slightly.

"Im sorry sir"

She walk and try to searching the bathroom when she knew she being followed by Jungsu.