12

The Unforgiven Hero

Night before they come back to seoul. Same nightmare wake him up with sweats and heavy breath, but as soon as he look at his side he calm down.

Sora feels he wake up.

 

"Whats wrong?" She sat and held his shoulder.

"I have a nightmare" she hug him and he burried his face to her neck. She pat him several times.

"Sora ..."

"Hmmm ..."

"In the past i was a bad person. Really really bad person. But something change me ... and u came everything full had changed" she listened

"Please promise me one thing sora"

"Ne ... what is it???" She pulled away hug and face him.

"Please dont leave whatever happen in the future" he said with sad tone. She wonder with his sadness. What happen in the past???

"Ne oppa ... i won't leave u"

"U love me right???"

"Ne i love u" they kissed and continue their sleep. Jungsu hug her tight. Sora still wondering, sometime he is so playfull and sometimes he like held a heavy stone on his shoulder and sad at the same time.

*** 

"Oppa" she called him

"Ne ..."

"I remember the night after the wedding and after your party. I think we actually didn't  do it"

"I dont know ... since we both drunk after the party. Maybe we dont and we just make out then sleep"

"But we ..."

"As i said sora ya ... we are both drunk"

"So possibility we didn't  do it. Why u have to take responsibility when it was our reason to held the wedding???" He chuckle  with his wife's smart mouth. He know she never stop bugging him until she get the answer.

"Yes ... but even it wasn't  happen. I will find a way to marrying u" he said and hug her.

 

She think that maybe she had to leave the past and be grateful. Because with the accident she now find the right man for her. Who loves her very much.

 

"Please eat a lot oppa ... do not over work"

"Ne ... i will miss u ... please stay at home when i come back" he put a strain hair and tuck behind her ear.

"I will call u every 5minutes" he receive a giggle from her

"Isn't it too much???" He smiled and put his forehead with her and held her back head.

"Aniyoooooo ... there isn't  too much for u" they laughing together.

"U will be late oppa" she pushed him gently.

"Drive safely oppa" he kiss her so tender and soft.

"I will miss u so much. I love u"

 

"I love u too oppa  ... i will miss u more"

***

"How's honeymoon?" Heechul came without jungsu  notice.

"Do u know about knock???" He sarcastic asked

"I know ... but it's  too mainstream"

"So how about honeymoon" jungsu smiled replaying what his wife said before going back to seoul and this morning

"Ya!!! I'm asking u" chul so curious

"Its great wonderful what else i can described .. until hyuk called me and wants me go to japan this afternoon" his face change suddenly

"Bear it chingu ya ... so how about the story behind all of your plan?"

"Hmmmm ... it's  long story"

"I have many time for u" jungsu chuckle since chul already sit comfortable.

 

Then he told everything to him. How the same nightmare appear.

 

"Wow ... it was like a drama movie" heechul leaned his back.

"I already told her that i love her. And she said she love me too ..."

"But still i feel so uneasy with that heechul ah" jungsu continue.

"I know ... it was like u walk in the yard full of bombs that will explode  anytime"

"But u have to tell her everything"

"Isn't a marriage is all about honesty ??" Jungsu nod his head.

"What if she leave me" he asked worried 

"U said she loves u ... maybe she will be angry and furious. But she will appreciate your honestly. Then she will comeback to u"

"U have to do it chingu ... a secret can't forever burried. We dont know what will happen next. What if she know from other???" Heechul pat his shoulder and left.

 

 

Jungsu sat silently  think about his words was right. Sora loves him. How angry she was she will forgive him.

***

"So your oppa already married???"

"Ne eomma ... he said hecan't invite u because maybe she will remember your face after the accident"

"I see ... i wont ruined his plane if he worried it" a woman said on the other line.

"Just hang lil more eomma ... i believe she will forget your face. Time has change. Everyone's change ..."

 

A beautiful woman stand outside the door ...

 

"Im sorry miss ... i will called miss park boyoung if u want me to do it???" Jessica said.

"No don't ... it's  okay. I will leave now" jessica bow to her.

 

"What kind of accident??? The girl is kang sora???" The evil smirk can't  hide from her face and step sora's photo with her heels. 

"Find news ... anything that relate with Park Family, accident. I need it soon!"

 

"If i cant  have u, no one cant have u teuk oppa"

***

"My baby princess ... what are u doing???"

"Just read the book. Sometimes i help eomma jung at the shop. Did u already eat?? Sleep???" He can heard her worried and it makes him so happy.

"Hmmm already eat. I was about to sleep"

"Sora ..."

"Nee ..."

"I miss u so bad" she smiled weakly

"I miss u too oppa ... go sleep ... we can talk tomorrow ... good night oppa" 

"Good night sora" 

 

She can sense his tired even just on the phone. It's already a week with him at japan.

 

In sunny monday, when eomma jung leave the shop with sora alone a slim body woman wear heavy make up and short dress press her body come into the shop.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ... welcome" sora greet and bow

"Ne" she short reply

"What can i do for u miss???"

"Can u make a beautiful bouquet???"

"Ne, changkkamnnyo. Please sit down for a while" she offer her politely.

 

"Oppa annyeong ... i was at flower shop teuk oppa" sora heard that, she seems know that name but can't  remember exactly.

 

That woman hold her angry because she heard his angry shout.

 

 

"Don't worry oppa ... i won't  do anything. Just comeback quickly. Arrassooo?? Saranghaeee"

***

When he pack his suitcase his phone ring hoping his wife called but his hope drop suddenly when the caller id came up.

 

"What do u want minyoung" he said coldly

"Oppa annyeong ... i was at flower shop teuk oppa" he shocked heard that. 

 

Of course she know he already married. She is evil. She can't stop until she get what she want. He had nothing to do with her, just she misunderstand his kind to her and it coming to obsessive to have him.

 

"What did u do to her???!!!!" He shout to her

"I mean it if u did something to her ..."

"Don't worry oppa ... i won't  do anything. Just comeback quickly..."

"This is your bouquet miss ... have a nice day" he can heard sora's voice.

"Arrassooo??? Saranghaeee" she cut the line, then she bow slightly to sora.

 

"She is so beautiful eomma ... should i wear make up???" She told eomma jung about the early costumer.

"U already beautiful sora" she her chubby cheek.

"Uri sora is the most beautiful even no make up on"

"Eommaaa ..." she happily hug her.

***

 She almost scream when a hand hugging her waist.

 

"It's not right to scream princess" he whisper.

"Oppaa???" She turn her body and hug him tightly.

"I miss u sora" jungsu her head and inhale her rose perfume.

"I miss u ... did u sleep properly???" She worried looking his eyes bags. Jungsu just nod. He even can't sleep in japan and didn't  have time to shaving. He work hard and fast for come home as soon as he can.

 

"Dont lie ..." she narrow her eyes and he just smiled boyishly then kissed her tender to pour his longing feeling to her.

He kissed and touch every inch her body, make her lags wrap his waist and walk upstair to their bed room.

 

"Did something happen to u when i'm not around???" He tried to look at her eyes while she focused shaving jungsu's beard.

"Aniyo, stay still. Stop talking. U will get hurt if u talking"

"Neee eommo nim ..." he held her waist, make her even closer to him then closed his eyes but his mind can't stop working thinking about what will minyoung did to him and sora.

"What are u thinking?" Sora can sense he is in deep thinking. He open his eyes and look at her that she already finished shave him.

"Nothing" he pulled her to his chest.

"I love u sora ... please remember this" she respect him if he can't talking about his problem. 

*** 

After minyoung called him, he heard nothing about her. He knew she wasn't done.

 

"Did u already told her???" Chul ask, he care about him so much, he must be in the stress situation.

"Not yet, i was search the right time"

"Minyoung is back. I know there is something she want to with me and sora" he informed heechul.

"Did u ask to meet her and talk to her???"

"No, it such a waste beside she is really insane. I dont know what makes her will stop"

"Try talk to her once. And explain  everything that she misunderstanding your kindness in new york back then" heechul stand up and left him alone.

 

"How's day oppa??" She held his suitcase and his blazer.

"Lonely ... without u" he look at his wife who beautiful even without she tried to be she just simply beauty.

"It's nice if u back to work as my assistant, hyuk really such a mess" he nagging.

"He is your friend oppa ... don't  be like that. But i like your idea" she help him ed his shirt

"So u can back to your position ... but, i believe my company will go bankrupt cause their CEO is busy making love with his assistant" he giggle and receive a weak slap from her. He pulled her and play with their tip nose.

"U're so beautiful sora ... i'm so lucky to have u" she can't hide her blush.

"Let's go take a bath"

"But i already have oppa ..."

"I will scrub the spot u cant reach sora" he continue to undress him self and step in the bath up.

"Join me???" She gulp after hearing his deep y voice. The butterfly playing around inside her stomach. And she still can't hide her cheeck blushing.

The bath up is enough for 2 persons. She doesn't have any idea the power he had for her. Unconscious she undress herself and join him


jjan .... my new update

I tried to update as soon as i get the idea to continue story. 

Please leave comment guys so i know how my work doing ...

Ah anyone already watch uri magnae kyu kyu debute solo mv??? It's  really awesome and good and suit to the weather lately....

So hope u enjoy this chapter ...