13

The Unforgiven Hero

In rainy day

 

"I'll pick u up at shop okay???"

"No no ... it's okay, Mr. Song can drive me later, i will going home early anyway, so i can prepare our dinner" She make a knot on his tie.

"Okay, i will see u at dinner " he kissed her forehead and just that sora closed her eyes feeling loved by her husband. It makes her more love him now.

***

At the shop sora receive a small note before she went home.

"What is it sora???" Eomma jung asked since sora stiff in front of the door.

"Aniyo aniyo eomma ... i'm going now annyeoongggg" she give a smile to her.

 

"Mr. Song can u stop by at the cafe for awhile. I wanna buy some cake. U can going home, i will take a taxi okay"

"But Mr. Park ..." 

"I will tell him ... don't worry" she cut him with her lie and look down to small paper she held.

 

'Your husband is related with your father's death. Meet me at the cafe near your shop' she re read again.

 

There she arrived at the cafe and someone waving to her, no other the beautiful woman with full make up, minyoung.

 

"Did i know u???" Sora ask

"No ... i just want u to know this" she give a file full of document with pieces of paper. She left her alone.

 

Sora look at the file with news with leeteuk or park jungsu. Son of park having an accident that cause a taxi driver death. 

 

Her mind flying to 10 years ago.

"Appa ..."

"Ne ... uri gongjunim" 

"Aaaa don't call me like that ... it's too cheese appa" sora smiled  hear her appa laughing.

"What time u will come home???"

"I don't know ... maybe 10 o'clock, wae sora ya???"

"Aniya ... i'll be waiting for u ... so we can have a dinner together. I already cook so many dishes for u. So u better hurry" she said with warning tone.

"Arrassoooo princess" 

he know even he said to eat first she will wait him. Since her mother died after suffered a cancer, sora must taking care her father. Even they weren't rich sora and her father always be happy for their woman they love. Her father work as cab driver, almost a week he always come late because he wants to earn some money for buying her a present for upcoming birthday.

 

"Appa had to go okay"

"Ne appa ..." her father already cut the phone.

"be careful appa" she continue.

But it was the last conversation they have. He didn't come home. He dead cause a young man was drunk while driving and he hit sora's father cab.

 

She cant believe it. The person who married her is the same persone who killed her father.

She didnt understand what he wants to married her. His love words, his cares are just a bull to her now.

***

"Hyuk buy me a 100 roses and chocolates, now" he said over the phone.

 

Yes he decide to tell everything the truth. That everthing began from guilty and then grow to love.

Yes he know she will forgive him. With his thougt he believe it, but deep inside he was afraid.

 

He arrived at home with dim light, he thought she must be sleeping. And he not see another maids walk around his house. It seems weird when everyday he always greet by her lovely smile. He rushed to his room upstair.

 

"Sora ... i'm home, baby" he called her and open the door with dark room. She must be forgot to turn on the light. 

"Sora ... u okay??? Why turn off the lamp???" He reach to  turn on light and back to approach and squate  in front her who sit the edge of bed silently.

"Soraaa ... are u sick???" She still didn't  answer him. He reach her face but she turned away. He startled with her respon.

"Are't our marriage is about honest???"

"Sora ..." he put the bouquet and chocolate-box beside her.

"Then tell me!!!! Did u caused my father's death???!!!!" She shout and look up to his face with her tears already run to her face.

He knows he cant keep the secret forever soon or later she will know.

 

"Answer me!!!!"

"Ne ... but sora" he tried to explain to her but she reach the flowers and throw it down. She rose up and step the flower until it shattered. Jungsu just stood look at her.

"Why u lied to me???? all this time u lied to me, i even ... i even love u! Oh my god! I cant believe it!!! How stupid i am" she shout insane.

 

There jungsu stood and just looking at her crying. In the end all he did just make her cry. Like 10 years ago. 

 

"I was really bad sora ... i ... i never mean to lie to u ... i ... i ... i just afraid to tell u the truth. Afraid that u will hate me" 

 

He tried to touch her but she turned  away. He tried again held her shoulder tightly.

 

"Look at me sora ya ... even though all of this was a lie. But my love is for u is real. doesn't it mean to u??? I lie to u because i love u. Because I love u so much." 

"I can't never accept loves from a man who killed my father" she shout to him. Her eyes tells everything pain and hurt.

"It's ended. This marriage is ended. I'm leaving"

"No dont. U promise me u never leave me whatever happen in the future"

"That promise based on your lies u build all this time. U think that with this married i can forgive u??? With u pretending that u love me i will forgive u???"

"It's not a pretending!!!! My loves for u is real sora!!!!" He shout back at her. "And for ing Sake i never ask u to forgive me. Because i know u never forgive me"

"Yeah. It won't never happen. And for me this marriage is ended. I will leave"

She want to walk out when he reach her hands and grip her tightly.

 

"U hurt me ... let me go!!!"

"I'm sorry. But i wont let u go. U still my wife sora. U can't leave me" he pulled her

"Yes i can!!! This marriage was made up and never happen"

"How dare u to say that?!! So what mean to u our hot make love yesterday, this past weeks??!!

 

Sora hurt heard that from him. 

 

"All of it has been destroyed. I hate u jungsu!!! Really hate u!!!"

 

He loose his grip and look at her. Still that words really hurt him. Simply hurt him. He looks so pale like someone hurt inside. Then he smiled bitterly.

 

 " yeah, i deserve being hate by u. it doesn't matter anyway. U already hate me from the beginning" he walk out and look at her again

"I wont let u go anywhere, until u want heard me."

 

She still stood in front of their bed until she heard 'click' then she half run to the door to open it, realize he locked it from outside.

 

He can heard sora called him and curse him behind the door.

"Open the door!!!!!! I hate u jungsu!!!! Let me go!!!!! I really hate you!!!!!"

She hit the door until she run out her energy and just crying.

 

Yesterday her life was so beautiful. But now the reality eat it. She know it was too good to be true for her for having perfect life.

 

Jungsu walk away from their bedroom. He still heard her shout. His mind still recalled her words. She hates him. Now she hate him even more. In the end she will hate him. He look down to the floor and hit the mirror in front of him.

He dont care with blood run through his hand. He fall to ground. Sit on the cold floor and crying.

It was his second time crying. Because the same reason. Sora.

***

Actually jungsu dont want to leave and locked her for long time. They need to talk. After she calm down. But he had to go, before he go he found a file with pieces of paper from news. Sora must know it from other. And this must be Minyoung.

Jungsu really really mad, the fact that minyoung who tell sora and make everything miserable.

He went to meet minyoung at her apartment.

 

She look at him with happy face, she cant imagine that he will come to her apartment.

 

"Oppaaaa ..." she greet him cheerful and about to hug him when he harshly grip her arm tightly .

"Listen!!!! I love her and ..."

"I love u too ... don't u know??? I love u too oppa" she looks hurt but he was more hurt. He knows he wrong when he was being kind to her back then it makes her love him when he wasnt.

He loose his grip "i don't love u, i'm sorry minyoung. U have to know that. My love for 1 person. She is kang sora. I just loves her. I hope u can understand" he said with sincerely and minyoung can look it through his eyes there is loves and pain.

***

"Oh my god oppaaa!!! What happen to your hand" boyoung look at his hand and rush bring the first aid.

"It's nothing" 

"No it's not" she start to clean the wound and she know by that what happen.

"Go home. Lets pray she already calm down and forget her angry"

***

When he went home. His maids walk approach him.

"Master ...."

"Whats wrong??" He knows something wrong happen. 

"Madam Sora ... she went out. When we send a lunch for her, she run, we tried to reach her but she took a taxi master. We are so sorry"

 

He walk out and drive his car. He cant think clearly, half mad, desperate, and sad. That was he felt now but her feeling, his wife's feeling is important to him.

 

"Sora ... what's wrong??? Are u alone??? Why are u crying honey???" Eomma jung cares her head when she rush come in to her house and hug her mom. Yes, she going home, eomma jung's house. She don't know where to go. 

"Eommaaa ... jungsu ... he is the one who cause my father's dad" she said while crying. Then she tell her everything. 

"Make your self calm first sora. U can rest at your old room. Rest now" she just said that to her and walk with her to bed room.

 

"Jungsu ya ... she is here. U cant come yet. Let her calm first alone. She need a time" she called him after sora closed the door.

"Ne ... eomma" jungsu wanted to go there but his rational said eomma jung was right she need a time.

"Go take a rest, i will call u tomorrow"

"Ne eomma ..." he answer weakly. How can he even sleep when she is not beside him. When he already missed her present, her scent, her warm. Its killed him softly with her gone.

 


 

i really wanted to update last night since i really felt lonely these days 😭😭😭😭 but when i want to start typing the keyboard didn't show up.

Ah and i heard that uri sora will come to MAMA can't wait to see her. Even more she sign 6 contract endorsement really daebak uri soraaaaa. She alread work hard to achive this position. She really deserve it.

Enough for me. Please leave comments and really thank u for the new subcribers.

I will update again later.

Byebyeeeeee ~~~~