chapter five

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter five

 

“Are you insane?!” I think he is.

 

“Sit. Down.” He points at the bed.

 

“Out!” I march off to the door, shouldering past him in the process, and open the door harshly. “Out! Out! Out!”

 

Okay, so this is we are, looking like demented baboons and shouting at each other. When will we ever stop fighting anyway? One thing I don’t understand, how can I always lose my civility when I’m with him? He is my boss, for crying out loud.

 

When he walks toward me with menacing look, I stand on my ground with the same glare. I try so hard to keep my eyes from crossing to the fact the he looks ridiculously good-looking even when he is mad.

 

“What?!” I say when he stops in front of me.

 

Without saying a word, he slips his arm around my waist and hauls me to his side while he closes the door with his other hand. Being plastered to Mr. Jung from to thigh apparently works to shut my mouth up. Oh God, please tell me that it’s not the sound of me panting like a dog. And when he locks the door, I lose all my ability to think. This isn’t right. I wonder if he feels the same.

 

Mr. Jung looks at me with those devilish brown eyes. “You and I will talk and we will sit down. Is that clear?”

 

Overwhelmed by his magic spell, I can only nod. With an arm around my waist, he herds me to the bed. Without heels, the top of my head only reaches his chin. And boy, he is muscles everywhere.

 

I gasp in surprise when he pulls me into his lap instead of making me sit beside him. My hands automatically lands on his chest. When I’m about to stand up, he simply sneaks his arm around me and bam my struggle is useless. Get a freaking grip, Yuri!

 

“Sir, this is inappropriate.” I lean away from him as far as the position allows me.

 

Mr. Jung just gives me a leveled stare. Unbelievable! Does this man have no decorum whatsoever?

 

“You’re not going to me, are you?” My suspicious rises when he doesn’t let go. “I know that Jonathan works for you but I can tell that he won’t stay silent if you molesting me.”

 

Instead of angry, he just snorts. “Jonathan knows where his loyalty stands. And no, I’m not going to do anything other than talk.”

 

“Okay. Good. But you know, this is just awkward.” I wiggle my bottom so that I won’t sit too close to him. Oh God, this proximity does things inside me. “My former boss would never do this.”

 

His eyes turn dangerously black. “Was Mr. Wang hitting on you?”

 

I can’t help but to roll my eyes. “No! Of course not!” I wiggle again and now also pushing at his chest. “Look, I can’t do this. I’m not that kind of assistant.”

 

Mr. Jung frowns at me even when his arm tightens around me. Oh ! I don’t think I can look him in the eye again after this. I halt his advance by pushing at his chest even harder.

 

“What kind of assistant you’ve been talking about?”

 

Is he stupid or something? Or do I have to embarrass my self to make him letting me go? “The one that sleeps with his boss!” I hiss at his face. “I’m not a , you ! Now let me go.”

 

Dramatically, he heaves a sigh. Oh bother! Will I ever understand this man? “You aware that I can press charge about this, right? Since the first day, you’ve been ually harassing me. And this just keeps getting worse!”

 

“Yuri.”

 

Fear uncurls inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter