chapter fourteen

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter fourteen

 

 

Yunho has been in this weird mood for two weeks ever since the dinner. In the daylight he will be so aloof that I don’t dare to approach him. In the night, he will come to bed after I fall asleep and he will spoon me from behind. It’s good to know that he still cares about me. He even drives me to my work place every morning. But it scares me that he is not the same Yunho I know.

 

Jonathan picks me up ten minutes ago and now we’re stuck in the traffic. He seems as aloof as his boss right now since we can hardly saying anything to each other.

 

What on earth is happening with everyone I know?

 

“Mind if we stop for a while at the grocery store?” I glance at him. I think I might just drown my self in chocolate since no one will care with whatever I do. I know I’m being childish, but hell I can’t stand this anymore.

 

“Fifteen minutes.” Jonathan says without looking back.

 

“Alright. Great.”

 

So after we sail through the traffic, Jonathan stops at the grocery nearby Yunho’s building. It’s five in the afternoon so in my calculation, I have total thirty minutes in spite of Jonathan’s permission.

 

I wait till the car fully stopped before opening the door my self and climb out. With a scowl, Jonathan quickly follows me. I ignore him as I walk ahead. Upon locating the chocolate rack, I practically fly through the aisles. The smell of freshly baked breads nearby greets me but I’ve made my target. Maybe next time.

 

Jonathan is hot on my heels like a mother hen.

 

“What kind of chocolate do you like?” I ask him as my deft hand swiftly throwing chocolates into the basket.

 

“I don’t like chocolate.”

 

What the hell?! I want to scream at the top of my lungs on his face what a big fat liar he is.

 

I settle with a shrug even when the disappointment and all the pent-up emotions are this close in making me wailing like a baby. “Suit yourself.”

 

He curses under his breath.

 

Ten minutes later, my basket is full of chocolates of varied kind. I let out a sigh at the sight of them. Right now, I can only count on them to make feel better.

 

When I’m about to give my credit card, Jonathan swiftly gives him first. Again, my temper rises. “Take it back.” I growl at him. The cashier boy is watching us warily.

 

“It’s Mr. Jung’s order.” His eyes never leave the boy’s face. “Hurry up, kid. We don’t have all the time in the world, do we?”

 

The boy stutters.

 

“Take. It. Back. Jonathan.”

 

“I’m afraid I can’t.”

 

Something inside me snaps. “He doesn’t get to say anything about my life after he ignored me for two weeks!Screw you and screw him to hell,and I’ll pay my own damned chocolates! Now take it back or I swear I’ll shove it up your ty mouth so that you can’t say anything about Yunho’s orders anymore!”

 

The boy drops his jaw. Probably because he doesn’t believe I just challenged man eighty pounds heavier and absolutely meaner than me.

 

Jonathan ignores me.

 

“ you!” I jab at his chest before storm out of the grocery, ignoring people’s disapproval stares as I go by.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter