chapter seventeen

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter seventeen

 

 

I look up from my book when I hear the front door is opened. Odd that Yunho comes home early. It has been four days since my abduction and since my control freak boyfriend hasn’t yet give me permission to go to work, I’ve spent most of my time reading books. I rise from my sprawling position on the couch as Yunho’s footsteps getting closer. Truthfully, I miss him.

 

Of course I can always ask him to go home since his office is one floor downstairs. But I’ve already burdened him too much. My eyes lit up when I see him in his glory strides determinedly toward me. Man, he looks so yummy in that suit.

 

“Hey you.” I put my book down in the table.

 

Something is off, though. I see Jonathan trailing behind Yunho but once he sees me, he turns around and disappears through the door.Yunho’s arms reach out and harshly he pulls me toward him. One big hand holds my nape, and the other is on my lower back.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I whisper against the soft material of his coat suit. I force myself to calm down even when my alarm goes wild inside. My hands rub his back soothingly.

 

Yunho doesn’t say anything. Instead he grabs my thighs and hoist me up that I have to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His lips are scorching hot on my neck. Don’t get me wrong, I think I might love wild with Yunho. But with my man being like this, it simply turns me off.

 

“Yunho?”

 

He marches off to our bedroom with me still cling to him. Once we’re inside, he slams the door closed and turns us so that I’m pinned to the door. His lips are the skin on my neck.

 

“Yunho, baby, talk to me.” I beg.

 

He leans away slightly, all y while breathing harsh and lips apart. “I need you.”

 

Oh. Well, what can I say? I smile while running my thumb on his bottom lip. “I’m always yours.”

 

“I really need you.” His brown eyes seem darker. “Tell me if you’re not ready and I swear I’ll leave you alone.”

 

Now, I’m in dilemma. My heart pounds faster in my chest. I stare at him for a long moment. Am I ready? “I was almost .”

 

“I know.” His dark eyes clear a little at my outburst.

 

Yeah, I guess telling your boyfriend that you’re afraid of after you were almost is one of the best way to kill the mood.“I’m sorry.”

 

“Don’t be. It’s my fault.” He kissed the tip of my nose.

 

“My uncle sold me to pay his debt. That’s why I’m so afraid to have intimate with a man.” Crap! I really need to close my mouth. “I stabbed the s with a knife before ran away.”

 

Yunho curses under his breath. “There was more than one?”

 

“Three. All of them were scary looking.” I admit. “Sometime I still have nightmares.”

 

Yunho closes his eyes and burry his face in my chest. “I’m so sorry sunshine. I must have scared you.”

 

Yes he does, but my fear is not because of that. “It’s alright.” I his soft hair up and down. Yunho begins to pull away from me but I tighten my legs around him. “No. I’ve been waiting so long for this.”

 

He looks up with tears in his eyes. “You’ve been through a lot because of me.”

 

My heart breaks seeing him like this. “No. Don’t say that.It’s in the past.”I cup his cheeks and lean down to kiss him softly on his mouth. “Let it go. Don’t let it burden you.”

 

Gripping my backside, Yunhowalks to the bed and together we fall with him on top of me. His hands go for the kill. Soon, clothes are being thrown away until skin meet skin. His hands and lips are everywhere at the same time until all I can do is to feel.

 

“Yunho?”

 

Yunho lifts himself on his elbows and staring down at me patiently. I love the way his hair fall to his forehead. I love the way his eyes caressing me. I love the way his beautifully shaped lips kissing me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter