chapter nineteen

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter nineteen

 

“Dammit Yuri!”

 

In an instant, he is standing before me and grabbing my arms, he shakes me as if he could clear my head by doing that.

 

“It’s true. Everyone knows. Ask your parents. Ask your employees. Everyone thinks I’m a gold-digging –”

 

Before I can finish my sentence, he has me pinned against the wall. My hands are above my heads. Yunho’s breath is harsh against my neck. My eyes and cheeks feel hot and wet. I tug my hands free but he doesn’t let go.

 

Desperate, I attack him with the only way I can. “I am nothing Yunho.” I whisper on his ear. “I’m just your . To use for your pleasure. Love is nothing but an additional benefit. Don’t you realize it?”

 

I mean the words to hurt him but the fact is, it hurts me more than what he thinks. It feels like the truth. My heart is tore open that I’m not sure it can be mend again.

 

“I love you. I really do.” I say again because part of me needs to convince him. “You’re the first man in my life. And I don’t mind having pregnant with your baby. But don’t ask me to marry you because of it.”

 

“I’m sorry.” He mumbles against my neck.

 

“You have to let me go.”

 

Instead of doing what I say, he nuzzles closer. His body is pinning from chest to thighs.

 

“Let me go for good Yunho.” I kiss the side of his face. “You’ve fulfilled your promise to your grandpa. I won’t ask for more.”

 

That’s when I realize he is sobbing. Hot tears burn the skin on my neck as they drop from Yunho’s eyes. Oh no!This is thousand times worse than what I imagine. To see his cry, feel his tears and listen to his plea are more than enough to shred my heart into pieces. I tug at my hands again and this time he lets go. I circle my arms around his head to bring him closer than possible. His arms instantly sneak around my torso.

 

I need him against me, inside me, over me. I need him more than I need air. I wonder how the hell I would survive once I let him go.

 

“You have to remember one thing Yunho.” I say on his ear softly. “I love you. I will always love you.”

 

I tug him to the bedroom and together we slip into bed in each other arms, enjoying our last hours loving each other in the only way we know.

 

I don’t find him in bed when I wake up. It’s only five thirty in the morning and I should get ready if I want to escape this building without making spectacle of myself. The first thing I pack is my clothes. My other stuff, I can obtain it back when everything has calmed down between us. I feel so jumpy since I’m afraid Yunho will come through the door at any moment.

 

After my suit case is ready, I run to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Looking at my reflection, I realize that I’m still wearing Yunho’s shirt. Regretfully, I take it off and put it in basket of dirty laundry.

 

Once I’m freshened up without taking shower, I come out of the bathroom just in a towel. And then I scream as loud as I can when I see Jonathan standing near the bed with Yunho sitting on it. I hear both men cursing at the same time.

 

“Out!” Yunho growls.

 

Without answering, Jonathan has already marched off to the door and slamming it behind him.

 

“What were you two doing?!” I hiss out of embarrassment.

 

Without a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter