chapter eighteen

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Eighteen

 

Yunho flips us over so that I’m sprawled on top of him. My head is tucked on his neck with both of his hands my spine. It’s a blissful as I stretch one of my legs experimentally. Yunho hisses above me and involuntary grin spread on my face. He is still buried inside me, obviously sated but half-hard that it’s hard not to notice.

 

“Again?” I tease.

 

“Minx.” He reprimands lovingly, dropping kiss on top of my head.

 

I clench my muscle down there and am rewarded with Yunho’s sharp intake of breath.

 

“!” He mutters. “! !”

 

“What?” Confuse, I tilt my head backward to search his eyes.

 

His eyes are remorseful as they stare back at me. “I didn't use protection.”

 

“Huh?”

 

There’s a frown on his forehead. “I assume you’re not on the pill.”

 

I flush red to the tip of my hair. “No.”

 

“!”

 

His reaction has making me tense all over. “Is that bad?”

 

“I could get you pregnant.”

 

“What?!” I push my self up with my hands on his chest. My sudden movement makes him impale me deeper. I bite my tongue to restraint my whimper. Boy, he’s big.

 

His fingers dig into the skin on my hips as he holds me still. “Stay still baby.” He growls.

 

Ignoring my ness and how wantonly I display myself in front of Yunho in broad daylight, I focus on the matter. “What do you mean?”

 

“I could get you pregnant. I forgot to use protection.” He hisses through clenched teeth. “We should get married.”

 

What the hell! I won’t let him marry me just because he thinks he’s responsible for getting me pregnant. “No!” I growl at him. “I don’t mind a baby, but I won’t marry you.”

 

I swat at his hands and try to climb out of bed. With him still inside me and my ness, it’s quite tricky. I feel conscious of my body and after what he just said to me, I need to cover myself.

 

“Yuri?”

 

I grab at his shirt because it’s the only damn thing that closes to me. I feel sore, and hurt, and suddenly . . . dirty. How dare he? Does he realize that he hurt me with those words? I’m not the kind of woman to get knocked up just so man will marry me. I stomp off to the bathroom, ignoring his calling. Just before he reaches the door, I slam it in his face. Serves him right?

 

Inside the bathroom, I turn on the faucet to muffle Yunho’s voice. I’m cold inside that even when I curl up on the cold tub, it still feels warmer than my body. There’s nothing I could do to erase what he has said from my memory. It’s just so  . . . cruel. He reminds me of what my uncle used to say to me. And I finally understand now because I feel like one in this very moment. I’m a . I’m a . I’m no different than a e.

 

Moment later, I feel warm hand on my shoulder. I hear closely that the sound of water running has stopped. The touch on my shoulder is familiar that I turn my face unconsciously, seeking and craving for the touch. I feel cold all over to the point of numb. It’s a good feeling, right? I mean its better then feeling hurt.

 

Then, pair of strong arms sneak from under my body an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter