chapter nine

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter nine

 

Holy cow! I can’t believe it. No one will believe it. I’m making out with my former boss, inside his car, in front of his building, with his workers swarm around nearby. God bless the man, the windows of his car is tinted black. In a blink of eye, I grow hot. My s feel heavy inside my bra.

 

“Whoa.” He pulls away. Big hands engulf mine, trapping them against his chest.

 

Three top buttons of his crisp shirt has come undone. I stare at them between horror and sheer amazement at the display of muscled chest. This man is a piece of art inside and outside. Does he even have a flaw at all? I suppose the answer is no.

 

Okay, now what? He is the one who stopped us. What does that mean? Simple. He is rejecting you. Shame, guilt, annoyance, and hurt wash over me. Good lord, I’m still straddling his lap!

 

“That was a hell of making out.” Faking a confidence, I look up and smirk at him. “You good at everything you do, don’t you?”

 

His earlier content face changes into frown and disapproval. ! Wrong thing to say apparently. How am I supposed to know anyway? I push at him and try to move my leg. Mr. Jung doesn’t let me. One hand slides down and grip at my bare thigh.

 

My freezing body doesn’t stop my mouth to argue. “Making out is over.”

 

“What does that even mean?” He growls.

 

How dare he?! He’s the one who rejected me. I glare at him as I try to pull my hands away. “You stopped us. I know very well a rejection, especially when someone gives it to me.”

 

“Is that what you think?” He snaps in annoyance.

 

He is not going to blame me for this. “No. That is the truth.” I’m all but hissing. “Now Mr. Jung –”

 

Mr. Jung straightens so suddenly that if it’s not for his hand on my spine, I’d have sprawled at awkward angle on his feet. The bastard!

 

“You will not ‘Mr. Jung’ me when you are straddling my lap and your lips all red and swollen from my kisses and I have my hands on your hot little body. Is that clear?”

 

I feel tingle spread from the top of my head all the way down to my toes. Holy cow! I bet my cheeks look as red as overcooked crab.

 

“Y–you . . .”

 

“Is that clear Yuri?” He growls again which is annoyingly I find it very y.

 

“Yes, but –”

 

“No but. I stopped because I was this close losing my control and taking you inside this godamned car.”

 

“What?!” I squeal like a bird at his outrageous statement.

 

“My thought exactly.” Then his eyes darken.” Because when I take you sunshine, it will be on my bed. I’ll strip you , bare for my eyes only, and I’ll feast on you for hours before I’ll spread your –”

 

I clamp a hand over his mouth. Oh God, I can’t take this. It’s too much. “Stop. Just stop it.”

 

I feel his lips press against my palm and I go melt all over again. Seriously, he doesn’t need to seduce me. Just one molten look from his devilish brown eyes and I’d have serve myself on my knees. He kisses the inside of my palm once again before removes it gently from his mouth.

 

Odd that a man who posses such a great strength has a very gentle touch. His hug is comforting. His touch is soothing. Jung Yunho is the very epitome of a perfect man.

 

“It feels right to have you in my arms. Safe and sound.” He says after a while.

 

I drop my head heavily against his shoulder. My body slumps and snuggles inside the circle of his arms. My safe haven. Hold on! Where that comes from? I can’t even make myself to say his name except once. And that was because I was so mad at him.

 

“What now?” Feeling his steady heartbeat under my ear seems so intimate. My fingers move on its own accord to play with the button of his shirt.

 

“Move in with me.” He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter