chapter ten

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter ten

 

A week later I’m questioning my sanity as I wander around the kitchen, preparing dinner for Yunho and Jonathan. I’m still jobless and it . Not only because I forgot to come to interview I had made, but also because of Yunho’s persuasion. Damn! The man is a pro.

 

The result is I always feel guilty if it comes to food, clothes and even books. It feels wrong to let him taking care of my welfare when I really can buy anything myself. He is only my boyfriend, for crying out loud.  Few times when I refuse to eat, he had this furious look on his face that I ended up on his lap as he fed me patiently and Jonathan would laugh out loud beside us. Talk about humiliation.

 

Good news is we share a bedroom, his bedroom to be precise. We sleep together, literally. I barely remember how he had coaxed me into it. I was so drunk of his kisses that I just nodded. Darn!

 

Not that I’m complaining. Sleeping with his arms around me always took me to the sweetest dream I’ve never had before. And trust me, Yunho is a very attentive lover. You’d never feel abandoned, ignored or unnoticed if you’re in the same room with him.

 

Now the only problem is I’m afraid if he asks for more. Like . This part of me really wants to give him that gift, but I’m worry I’d freak out. Before my thought can go further, I hear the front door is opened. Yunho’s footstep is getting closer to the kitchen. I don’t know whether to be amazed of frightened at this particular skill of him that can always locate me wherever I am.

 

Probably this man has radar, like some antennas you could find in an alien’s head.

 

“What’s with that smile?” He wraps his arms around me from behind.

 

Oh God, he smells wonderful as usual. I swear I could never go tired of inhaling his scent. It’d be nice if I have a bottle of it for me to bring everywhere. “How could you tell that I’m smiling?”

 

“I just know sunshine.” He places a kiss on the top of my head. “What are you cooking?”

 

“I just finished making dinner and . . .” I tilt my head slightly with a full grin. “the dessert will be chocolate truffle cake.”

 

Instead of smiling back at me, his brows furrow unenthusiastically. “Why do you want to please Jonathan so bad?”

 

I roll my eyes at him. His jealousy knows no bound. I know very well that this man has a bad case of sweet tooth. As if.  “You don’t like it?”

 

“You know very well that’s not what I meant.” His frown goes deeper.

 

“What do you want me to do, then?” I stop mixing the batter, waiting for him.

 

Yunho grunts something against my neck. No way! He’s so not going to sidetracking me again. This has somehow become a bad habit. Making a clear conversation with his arms around me, his front press tightly against my back and his breath tickle my nape are quite torture.

 

I turn around inside his arms. Uh-oh. A mistake. Now that I can see his eyes, I’ve quickly spell bounded by those gorgeous devilish brown eyes. So, the batter is forgotten when my boyfriend leans down to kiss me. My knees buckle when he deepens the kiss.  

 

Yunho pulls away abruptly, making me desperate to reach his lips again. He curses viciously as he leans away. His thumb reaches out to wipe my bottom lip. Even his chuckle sounds raspy with desire.

 

“Slow down sunshine. We have company here.”

 

“Oh” I jerk away from him. True, Jonathan is standing perfectly still across the kitchen counter. However, his face is clear of any expression. I feel my cheeks heated when his eyes meet mine. Crap!

 

Without taking his eyes off me, Yunho waves his hand dismissively. “Wait for me in the office.”

 

“Yes sir.”

 

Then Jonathan is gone and I feel awkward, ashamed, and close to hysteria that I can’t meet Yunho’s eyes.

 

“Hey.” He takes my hand and pulls me into his arms. His hands entwi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter