chapter one

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter one

 

I refuse to be manhandled. I mean it.

 

“What do we have for breakfast?” Jung Yunho, comfortably, is seating himself on the barstool across the kitchen counter from me. He has showered, changed, and now he smells even better.

 

Unbelievable.

 

Alright, aside the fact that this is his place, I will not blame him for that. But hell! The man woke me up at five in the morning by knocking on my door and with that devastating grin, he succeeded into seducing me following him which means dragging my cold bottom to jog with him and now serve as a maid cooking breakfast for him. I can’t believe this is the same man that has had me up side down on his shoulder yesterday.

 

Beside Mr. Jung, Jonathan takes a seat before gives me a small smile. Jonathan is Mr. Jung’s head security guy. He is American and has been living in Korea for like . . . forever. Through their professional relationship, I can see that they are close friends. If it’s not because I’ve met Mr. Jung first, I’d have been panting at the sight of his smile. Not that I’m head over heels on Mr. Jung. Anyway, thank God Jonathan wasn’t here yesterday to witness my biggest humiliation day.

 

Jonathan lives in the penthouse with Mr. Jung. He has his own room upstairs if I’m not mistaken. Wow, I never thought this place would be so big. Still . . . I have a matter I must to solve.

 

I put my hands on my waist and glare down at him. Good thing he is sitting down. I need to look intimidating right now. Mr. Jung lifts one eyebrow with his elbows rest on the kitchen counter. Okay, I must not stare at his perfectly muscled forearms.

 

“You are a jerk.”

 

Jonathan coughs into his fist.

 

Mr. Jung shrugs. “Not the first time hearing that.”

 

“You are an .”

 

I can see from the corner of my eyes Jonathan hides his smile behind his hand.

 

“Everybody said that already.” Mr. Jung’s lips curl dryly. 

 

“You son of a !” I screech. “Yesterday, you forced me to be your PA and then this morning you took my beauty sleep and now you ordered me to make you a breakfast!” My voice keeps getting louder as hysteria takes over. “If that’s your definition of personal assistance, then I’m out of here!” I explode.

 

Way to go Yuri.

 

Panting, I lean heavily against the kitchen counter. Actually, I have made the breakfast for the two of them. Only, I decided to give Mr. Jung my piece of mind so that he won’t do this again to me. Who the hell does he think he is?

 

“We don’t have time for this Yuri. You have to eat and take shower in thirty minutes.” He says flatly. “Can we save this discussion for later?”

 

Have I told you all that my new boss is unbelievably, incredibly impossible? He is, in case you haven’t noticed it yet. And here I thought I was always calm and reasonable. This man has pushed all my patience buttons in one day. One ing day!

 

One day is enough to for me to feel that I’ve known him and put up with all of his unreasonable behaviors for my whole life.

 

I stare at him as he babbling about the important of time, trying to figure him out. As if I don’t know that! The thing about this man is he has everything. Name it and you will find it in him. Money, look, power. There’s no way I could escape this. See, I just exploded and all he did was staring at me as if I’ve grown two heads.

 

I feel like wailing and throwing tantrum, but it won’t get me anywhere. Beside, I’m a mature woman for crying out loud. I don’t do that stuff, especially to my new and very good-looking boss. My grandmother, whoever she is, will roll in her grave if I do.

 

“Yuri,” He calls softly. “We are still waiting for our breakfast.”

 

Frowning, I stare at him suspiciously. “I don’t bring any clothes.”

 

“Still thinking about quitting?”

 

Jerk! I glare at him. How dare he make a joke like that! “I’m serious here.” I reach down and extract two plates of scramble egg, toasts, and sausages. When he throws me a look, I just walk around to pour the black coffee.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter