chapter thirteen

Brown Eyed Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter thirteen

 

I play with my new charm bracelet Yunho gave me a half and hour ago as I sit in the great room waiting for Yunho. He is in the office with Jonathan. We have to go in ten minutes top or we’ll be totally late for my first meeting with his parents. But I just can’t barge in and disturb them.

 

When Jonathan called him an hour ago, he had this gloomy look on his face that even my smile didn’t work its magic on him. Not that my smile has some magic. Something is really bothering man and soon, I assume, it will also bothering my man.

 

Hmm should we just cancel it? I mean meeting his parents is a difficult enough. But meeting his parents with Yunho’s mood is all over the place? That would be a disaster.

 

A voice from the hallway wakes me up from my thoughts. I look up in anticipation and wish as hell that Yunho will awed at my new appearance. I wore this silk, V-neck, sleeveless dress the color of sapphire that falls to my knees with matching stilettoes. The dress is modest yet classy. I let my hair down in black waves that I know will drive Yunho crazy . . .

 

Or perhaps I just imagining thing.

 

The moment his eyes land on me, Yunho looks . . .  displeased. My expression must have alerted him for he quickly walks toward me. His hands go to the button of his dark grey coat suit.

 

“It’s not what you think.” He scowls as he stops right in front me, effectively blocking my view of Jonathan or it’s rather he wants to block Jonathan’s view of me.

 

“What are you doing?” I ask when he shrugs off his coat suit.

 

“I don’t approve the way you display my asset to everyone.” His gaze falls to my chest.

 

For the love of . . . I burst out laughing even when Yunho strangling my hands into the sleeves of his coat suit. His asset?! He’s got to be kidding me! I swear his asset is mostly covered and the dress only shows small cleavage. It’s not even enough to tempt a saint.

 

“Yunho, it’s modest.” I try to talk after one full minute choking of my own breath for laughing so hard.

 

Yunho’s scowl deepens. His hands are now busy on the buttons.

 

“Don’t I look good in this dress?” I tilt my head aside.

 

“That’s a tricky question. I love the way you look in this dress but I don’t want others men see you in this dress.” Then, he frowns. “I must be sounded like an idiot.”

 

I place my hands on top of his on my tummy. “The fact that you’re jealous doesn’t make you an idiot. I’m happy to know that you’re jealous.”

 

“You like to make me jealous?”

 

He gives me the look that tells me he doesn’t know whether to spank or kiss the living hell out of me.

 

“I don’t. Err, do you want me to change?” I hate to upset him so I offer. Truthfully, I like this dress awfully a lot and if I have to change then I swear I’ll wear this dress to sleep.

 

“I think we are already late.”

 

I kiss his cheek while beaming inwardly. “Ditto.”

 

Still wearing his coat suit over my dress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter