VIII: Unbound

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You’re mine, with you and all the vessels together, I can now resurrect Cronos and return the world that was so selfishly taken away from him.”

What? Cronos? Vessels? Where the hell am I?

I opened my eyes and immediately found myself lying in the middle of a busy street, I felt the path on my fingers and was surprised at the rough texture that grazed my finger tips. I tried sitting up and stared in awe at the sea of people, rushing from place to place. They were all moving so fast that they were all just blurs running and phasing right through me. They were all seemingly dressed in white togas and it seemed like I was in the some sort of an ancient city.

I tried standing up and stared in awe at the architecture, everything seemed so superior to me. The tall, white, marble pillars that seem to reach until the heavens, the perfect symmetry among the buildings just added to all its splendor.

My hands immediately found themselves drifting to touch the buildings that surrounded me, just to feel the way the hard stone would be enough for me. I felt so happy here. I felt like I belonged here.

But the moment my hand touched the hard cold stone, time stopped. No, it didn't just stop, I did as well. The moment I came in contact with the wall I lost all control over my body and my senses. A wave of electricity just washed through me in the most unpleasant way and I was frozen on the spot.

My nerves were all over the place and I was defnitely panicking, No matter what I did, I was still frozen on the spot. I tried looking around feeling what was around me and my emotions were starting to overwhelm every single part of me when I first heard it.

A voice, A voice that sounded like death was right around the corner. It was so low, so cold, so full of imminent terror that I felt my body’s temperature drop just at the first vibration of it.

Na epistrépsei to parthenikó ston kýrió ti̱s. 

Return the maiden to her master.

It was weird, the foreign language that rang through immediately made sense the moment I heard it. I understood it and knew what it meant. But this only caused more fear in me. I tried moving around but it was no use, something was keeping me paralyzed in place. And it seemed like it was going to keep me like this for a while

For power was hidden from his sons and daughters

For what is his should be kept sa

Please log in to read the full chapter