I: 1674 BC The Silver Age of Mankind

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Teacher! Teacher!” A small servant boy quickly rushed to Thenos and gave him a scroll that was said to contain vital and urgent information.

“What is it boy!? Calm down! Stop with your running! I am teaching you to become one of the greatest minds of our era. So I do not want you to go around screaming my name everywhere.” Thenos complained and snatched the small piece of parchment that was in his hand.

He checked the seal that was on the paper and found his eyes widening in worry. He knew where the letter came from and what it was about. No wonder the boy was in such a hurry. No wonder he was so frantic.

He stared at the boy and harshly grabbed him by the arm. Quickly checking if he was marked by the congregation. And sighed in defeat when he saw that all too familiar mark that signifies this boy is now his apprentice and not only a student.

“What’s your name boy?” He said and he looked at him in confusion. Wondering whatever everything he went through that morning could mean.

“Thales sir.” The boy replied and Thenos smiled at him before patting him on the head and beckoned for him to follow after him.

“Follow me boy. And welcome... to the congregation.” Thenos said and smiled at the boy who only looked like a rug was pulled beneath him. It was clear that he didn’t understand. That everything was still vague and blurry.

But what he didn’t know was that he was now one of them. One of the many few who followed the great Cronos. Those who fought for his cause to make sure that he would soon rise and rule again.

1550 BC

“The girl is resisting. She doesn’t wish to follow through with the prophecy.” One of the ministers said. They were already frantic about the fact that they already found the twelve boys who possessed the twelve powers. The only one left is the girl who had the power of Omnus to complete the ritual.

The problem now was that the girl that they were looking for did not wish to bend her will to their every beck and call.

“Are you sure that she is the girl?” A fat minister asked bored with whatever they all were arguing about.

“Yes we are.

Please log in to read the full chapter