V: It's Still My Birthday

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was starting at my wrist every time I got the chance to do so. Still pondering about the physical contact that I had with him and the effect that it gave me.

That sudden rush of power that I felt heightened with just a mere handshake. It bothered me knowing that something weird was going on right now. Not just with me but with the air around me as well. Usually I had a sense of ease whenever I was at school but now it was like something was overtaking the whole environment.

It was already my final period with Ga Eun and class was a bore as usual. Only this time I didn’t feel comfortable. The air was stuffy. It was like it wasn’t making its way all the way into my lungs.

I was staring at the clock trying to ease away the unsettling feeling in the air. But as I did my eyes started burning again. Just like when he touched my wrist earlier. Only this time I felt a surge of something weird rush through me and just like that the bell suddenly rang throughout campus.

I shot up from my seat in wonder as to how that could have possibly happened. I was staring at the clock the whole time and I was pretty sure that we still had an hour of school left before the end of class. Just as I was taking everything in Ga Eun suddenly started pulling me out of the room. I let out a huff and harshly pulled my arm only to earn a glare from her.

“What’s wrong now Iris? You are acting weird today? Is it because it’s your birthday? I get the occasional diva breakouts but you can’t keep acting this way. You need to learn to accept that today is your special day. It’s the day that your mother ing brought you into this earth!” She said in frustration. Even managing to wave her hands around as though it was the biggest dea

Please log in to read the full chapter