III: 1150 BC

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where is she!?” One of the servants was already doing Thales’ bidding. Questioning the group of vagabonds that they came across while travelling towards the east.

“WHO!? I don’t know what the hell you are talking about!” The vagabond replied and started thrashing around the grasp of Thales’ servant. Thales on the other hand seemed annoyed by how the vagabond was acting. So he quickly called one of the servants that were assigned to take care of the 12 boys.

“Bring me the boy whose power is manifested through his mind. NOW!” He commanded and the servant immediately went to the carriage were they held captive the twelve boys. Bringing out one of them.

The boy was clearly shocked and he shook with every harsh contact that was inflicted unto him. When he was brought before Thales his wide eyes grew even more out of fear that he may die by the hands of this evil man.

Thales ignored the boy’s terrified state and pointed towards the vagabond that they were interrogating.

“I want you to read his mind and figure out whether or not he is telling me the truth. Now!” He commanded and the poor boy only nodded. Quickly obeying the command that could ensure him another day to live.

He quickly concentrated to manifest his power. Trying to go through the man’s mind. As he did the mark on his shoulder blade was glowing a bright purple. As though it were made out of precious gems.

Thales was waiting for the boy’s response. Waiting to see if he found anything about the Omnus girl. But only frowned when he heard his

Please log in to read the full chapter