XII: Altering Fate is still Fate

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

1200 BC

“Hurry Pandora! We need to rush to Thrace, it’s the only place that you’ll be safe!” Two girls were running in the forest, trying to push their bodies to their limits as they tried to reach the city of Thrace before the group of men caught up to them.

They’ve been running for days trying to escape the clutches of Thales, he was so close to capturing her last time, leaving Pandora wounded and incredibly weak, not strong enough to muster her powers anymore.

Pandora and her Fylax knew that they would only be safe once they got to Thrace, all they had to do was find the Great Witch and ask for her help and then they would be safe.

The city was only a few meters away when they heard the a loud ZIIP echo right next to them, Pandora looked to her right and there before her were three boys, each of them had a marking on their shoulder blades, the one in the middle’s marking was glowing a bright purple, she knew that they only teleported their way here, possibly blocking their path before they could reach the Lady Hecate.

Lyanna, her Fylax, stood still, trying to think how to save her lady. She stared at the two other boys in front of them trying to think who they were going to be up against. Her eyes narrowed when she saw that it was the vessel who could summon the Dragon from Draco and the vessel that was blessed with Apollo’s ability to heal.

Lyanna was ready to strike, because she knew why these two vessels in particular were sent to take them. Ladon was strong enough to latch onto her Lady, but it was too strong, especially in the state that her lady was in, she could die. That is why the healer was here, he would make sure that her lady would live long enough for her to be sacrificed to resurrect the Titan Lord.

Pandora was greatly injured and could no longer summon her powers, she needed rest, she needed to recuperate and meet with the Witch Hecate to enact their plan.

Lyanna let out a breath and looked to her lady one last time, her eyes were shifting, thinking if she should summon her own Dragon from the stars to defend themselves from their attackers. With a wave of her hand she sent her lady to Thrace with the last of her magic, once she knew that her lady was safe, she faced the three vessels.

Pandora arrived at the town centre, completely distraught knowing about the loss of her friend. She wanted to teleport herself back to the outskirts of the city but knew that she was too weak to get back there and she also knew that she was too late.

Instead she did what Lyanna wanted her to do, she climbed towards the statue of a three bodied Lady Hecate, she knelt before it and prayed.

Please log in to read the full chapter