VII: Vessel

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone was acting weird tonight. I knew that it was my birthday but the level of weirdness that escalated through the house was going through the roof. Not only that but my senses were unusually heightened tonight. And to top it off my wrist felt like it was burning with fire every time I was in close proximity with any of the boys.

I stared at my wrist and traced the parts of my skin that felt like it was burning but it felt normal to my touch. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to figure out what was going on when I felt the cushion next to me sag meaning someone just took their seat next to me. I looked up and saw Lu Han smiling at me yet again.

“Hey.” I whispered and blushed a bit with the close proximity between us. I know that I just met him but his mere presence sent tingles rushing to my core. Also power was pulsating through my very person whenever he had any kind of skin contact with me. He cleared his throat before leaning against the couch and motioned for me to do the same.

“So. Today is your birthday. And we’re all here eating and mingling. Anything else planned?” He asked me and I smiled a bit before shrugging and looking at the others who were minding their own business. Ga Eun especially was busy sticking around Kris wherever he went. But what was weird was that he didn’t mind.

I let out a brea

Please log in to read the full chapter