IV: Omen

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

When I stepped off the bus, I noticed that the he crows from earlier did not decrease in number but instead increased. I was getting a bit irked by them since I knew they were bad omens.

I groaned upon realizing that my mother was starting to rub off on me. Some superstitious freak who did nothing but try to please the gods and goddesses that didn’t even exist.

My earpods were still plugged in when my friend appeared whilst flailing her arms like the deranged person that she is. I decided to ignore her and continued walking even if she was already screaming next to me about whatever gossip she managed to come by this morning.

When we arrived at my locker she finally reached the peak of her patience so she pulled out my earpods and practically screamed into my ear.

“IRIS-AH! What the is wrong with you!? Why are you ignoring me!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SORT OF NEWS I HAVE FOR YOU!?” She screamed and I rolled my eyes before slamming my locker shut. She glared at me for my show of attitude but nonetheless shrugged it off since this was my usual behaviour.

“Ga Eun-ah. Keep it down. I don’t have time for your morning gossip today okay?” I complained before walking passed her and towards my classroom. She instead shook her head and harshly pulled me by the arm.

I scoffed and stopped dead on my heels as I turned to face her. She was getting on my nerves and I was so close to burning her at any nearby stake.

She ignored me and continued with whatever she was supposed to tell me earlier.

“I know it’s your birthday. And be happy that I am actually going through with your ridiculous idea of having a quiet celebration later tonight. So bear with my news. EXO is studying in our school!” She squealed and clapped her hands like the deranged lunatic that she is.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before turning on my heel to walk away from her. She followed right after me pestering me about what I thought about the news that she just said.

“Okay. Fine. I don’t care okay? They are not my style. Especially since they debuted with the concept of having powers. It’s just plain weird. Plus they irk the hell out of me.” I told her only making her roll her eyes in an

Please log in to read the full chapter