X: Vessels and Souls

Omnus
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lu Han’s POV

I stumbled first onto the table that had ancient scrolls splayed all over it when we teleported back to the house.

I was trying to regain my footing when a sudden head rush immediately sent me losing balance again.

“.”

I cussed under my breath remembering why my head hurt so much. Her guardian was certainly a powerful one, being able to conjure a spell strong enough that would even leave any sort of remaining damage on me meant something.

It especially didn’t help when the nymph regained her memories the moment that I unbounded her from the enchantment that caged all her powers.

The nymph immediately shattered every window when she marched out of the house. She started a whirlwind when she saw me try to take Omnus with us. Even Se Hun wasn’t able to control the winds that she was trying to project.

Just our luck that both her guardian and nymph were strong enough to make us teleport out of the place.

“You have got to be kidding me. Everything was set, everyone at the Congregation will have our heads if we don’t deliver her to them!” Kris said in outright rage. He was smashing against anything that came in his way, wrecking a lamp that Su Ho bought a few days ago.

I wanted to empathize with him, but part of me felt slightly relieved that we didn’t manage to kidnap her, I didn’t know why but there was something churning in me telling me that I couldn’t harm her.

This was probably why I didn’t hypnotize her immediately, but why?

I was cut out of my thoughts when Lay suddenly appeared next to me, looking extremely tired from the battle that happened earlier.

“Her Guardian and Nymph are no joke huh? Probably why you weren’t able to render them defenceless, they must be extremely skilled in evasion. Her nymph especially. Didn’t you notice how she was a celestial nymph of all elements?” He mentioned and I only nodded in silent agreement with him trying not to make them suspect my strength as a vessel.

I was the strongest vessel to date for my power, being able to do not just telekinesis but telepathy and spell casting.

It brought a sort of pride for me, that even if Kris can resurrect the Dragon that was embedded in the constellation of Draco, the Congregation knew that I was more powerful than him.

I was still muddled in my thoughts when my head started getting a searing pain that started from the back of my head slowly crawling its way to the right of my head.

“AHH.”

I moaned clutching onto my head feeling the pain only spread into other parts of my body. I wa

Please log in to read the full chapter