Chapter 7

Love At College

'Honestly, how can you be so careless last week' Junjin said regarding about the horse riding incident.

'How should I know! Pegasus tripped! Ask him' Hyesung said cooly.

'Haha, very funny' Junjin rolled his eyes. He saw Hyesung winced when he tried to move his ankle. 'Is your feet better now?' Junjin said with concerned eyes.

'No, it's so painful!' Hyesung whined like a kid.

'Yah! Can you stop being dramatic... It's only a sprain ankle, geez...'

'Still! It's painful, I'm not talking to you... I'm gonna take napkins for awhile...' Hyesung said and walked to the food counter.

'Take some for me! Thanks!' Junjin yelled and Hyesung turned around just to give him a death glare. Junjin just smiled innocently.

After he took some napkins, he walked to his table but was blocked by a familiar figure. Adam Peter a.k.a Hyesung's rival since the first day he entered the college. He is the son of Ministry of Sport and also one of the top horse rider in the country.

'Hmm excuse me' Hyesung said annoyingly as he tried to make his way through.

When he go left, Adam goes left. And when he go right, Adam goes right also. 'What the hell do you want Adam?!' he hissed as he knew the person standing in front of him was doing it in purpose.

'You... Because of you, I can't get the first place... How?' he said with an annoyed tone.

'Hmm, because I was born lucky obviously... Or it's just because you're not up to my level...' Hyesung smirked.

'Excuse me?! How dare you said that?! I'm so your level... In fact, I'm much higher... You're just a loner who has an assistant as your only friend... How sad...' he mocked by making the face of someone crying. 

'Oh really... But as far as I know... That friend of mine managed to beat you for last exam... And! I might add... He got to attend the Annual Sapphire Gala and I heard that the person standing in front of me didn't even get the invitation... That, my friend... IS PATHETIC... And I heard that your crush was there and let me tell you something... Your crush likes my friend!' Hyesung smirked at Adam's shock face.

Then Hyesung felt pain on his cheek. Adam punched him! How childish! The whole students around them were shocked and speechless.

'Opps, oh my... I honestly don't know what's wrong with my hand... I'm very sorry Hyesung... Did it hurt?' Adam mocked and walked away and purposely hit Hyesung's shoulder hard.

Hyesung walked to his table and put some ice that he took from the ahjumma on his cheek. Junjin was stunned looking at his bruised friend. 'Oh my God, what happened?! Did you fight?' he asked worriedly.

'Some bastard punched at me... Because apparently he was so jealous of me getting the first place...'

'Adam huh?' Junjin guessed. He knew that that bastard likes to pick a fight with Hyesung and his life.

'Where are you going?' Hyesung asked when he saw Junjin stood up.

'Gonna have a little conversation' Junjin said and started to crack his hands. Hyesung knew what it meant.

'No! Sit!' he demanded.

'But...'

'Sit Junjin!' he raised his voice a bit.

Junjin just sighed and take his seat back.

'It was nothing...' Hyesung said. Then suddenly he had an idea. 'Junjin-ah, wanna play?' Hyesung asked evilly and Junjin immediately knew what he meant. It's been a long time since they pulled a prank together.

'Are you sure?' Junjin asked.

'Yup... And by the way... He mocked you' Hyesung said simply and sipped his drink.

'What?! How dare he?! Shin Hyesung, the game is on!' Junjin said furiously. 

'Do you have class later?' Hyesung asked and he shook his head.

'Great! Let's go check on his schedule for tomorrow' Hyesung stood up.

'And I have to call someone' Junjin said and soon they walked off the cafeteria.

Unknown to them, Eric was having lunch with Jessica in the cafeteria. Eric was shocked to see the scene and immediately his fist clenched. He wanted to go up to that bastard and punched the hell of his face.

'Did you see what just happened?!' Eric asked with a shock but more to anger tone.

'Just ignore them... Happens all the time...' Jessica just shrugged.

'All the time?!'

'Yeah, especially when it comes to those two guys'

'Meaning?' Eric didn't quite understand.

'They are rivals since the first year and most occasions, Hyesung would beat the guy in everything. His name is Adam Peter by the way, the son of Ministry of Sports and he is one of the top horse rider in the country... Unfortunately for him, in this college Hyesung managed to beat him by getting the first place 3 years straight... But on the bright side, Hyesung doesn't get involve with horse riding that much so the society doesn't know about it... If you ask me, Adam is a better student than him' Jessica commented.

Eric felt his heart clenched when she said that. 'Why did you say that?' he asked with an annoyed tone but she didn't notice it.

'Well, Adam is not a difficult student and he's definitely not a spoilt prince like Hyesung... And Adam is much more good looking... Eh, I have to go now... Sorry Eric, bye...' Jessica excused herself and left.

'Obviously, he's not good looking... He's a beauty and at least Hyesung is not fake' Eric mumbled and continued to eat.

Next day...

'Okay, great... Just put here Luke, thanks...' Hyesung said after his classmate put a big pail inside a class.

'No prob... My pleasure...' he answered and walked off the class.

Hyesung and Junjin were lucky that he didn't question what was in the pail. Then they waited for a muscular figure to walk in front of the building. Few minutes later, they saw Adam walking with his books in his hands. 

'Ready?' Hyesung smirked.

'Always' Junjin nodded.

Luckily the pail was not so heavy and it only required two people... SPLASH! Right on the head! Then Hyesung and Junjin quickly hide their face and headed out. 

'Hahahaha omg did you see his face?!' Hyesung said while laughing.

'Totally! Serve him right for mocking me' 

'And serve him right for being jealous of me' 

This is the second and last prank that they did on Adam. The first prank was when Adam had lunch with his crush, Sabrina. Sabrina didn't like him but when Junjin pleaded, she just agreed. For the sake of Junjin. Then Sabrina put drugs into Adam's drink when he wasn't looking. After eating few bites, Adam's stomach felt uncomfortable. Then when he can't handle it anymore, he excused himself to go to the toilet. He cursed as that day was his bad luck day. Sabrina just laughed and then two guys appeared behind her, smirking. Hyesung and Junjin! They were the cause of Adam's stomach.

After laughing for about 10 minutes, they calmed down.

'Okay, do I have anything on my face?' Hyesung asked and Junjin shook his head.

'Good! Let's go Jin-ah ' he said and grabbed Junjin's wrist and headed out from the building. As expected, Adam was still standing there and people started to stare at him weirdly. And some were chuckling.

'Oh my! What happened?!' Hyesung said with sarcasm.

'This is your doing right?!' Adam hissed.

'I'm sorry but I don't have time for you... Maybe you should ask other people who might hate on you... You know, you shouldn't be a bastard in the first place...' 

'Yah! You wait Shin Hyesung! I will make you pay!' Adam said and walked away in a slimy sticky condition.

'Yeah, good luck with that... If you can afford to pay!' Junjin yelled.

They continue laughing after Adam went into the school building. 'That was fun! But now I have class... See you Sung-ah!' Junjin said and made his way to his class.

Hyesung waved at him brightly as he had a great morning that day. When he turned around to go to his class, he was shocked to see Eric standing in front of him, crossing his arms.

'What was that?' Eric asked and raised one of his eyebrows.

'What was what?' Hyesung pretended that he didn't understand a single word he said.

'Just now, with Adam' 

'Huh... What? Nothing... Just chatting...' 

Please don't tell me he knows...Please...

'Then why was he in slimy condition?' 

'I don't know... Maybe it was for his punishment, who knows...' Hyesung looked everywhere besides his glare.

Then Eric pulled Hyesung close to him just to whisper in his ears. 'Just make sure that you won't get caught, my prince' Eric whispered with his deep low and hoarse voice. Then he winked at Hyesung and made his way.

Hyesung froze at his spot as his heart was pounding like crazy by Eric's sudden action and he could still felt Eric's hot breath. Then a smile crept on his face and soon after snapped from his daze, he made his way to his class.