Chapter 6

Love At College

'You came!' Jessica said and hugged Eric.

'I'm a man with words remember' he smirked.

Today, Jessica invited Eric to the annual horse riding competition in college. There were many participants and spectators coming to watch the game. Eric is really excited about it even though he had watched that kind of game game many times before.

During the game, Eric really enjoyed it as he was amazed at how talented the students are. Then on the final round for guys, Eric's jaws dropped when he saw a familiar figure who was waiting at the starting line. 

'Is that Hyesung?' Eric whispered to Jessica.

'Yeah, he is one of the participants here... And if you didn't know, he is a strong opponent here and he has won 3 years straight... So people are really anticipating about it'

Eric watched him getting ready at the starting line and as soon as the whistle whistled, he and his horse rode off very fast. There were 3 rounds for each game and Eric is amazed of Hyesung's seriousness as he can saw determination on his face. 

Unfortunately, at the end of the finishing line something happened that made the horse slipped and caused Hyesung to fall. Everyone was shocked and stood up to see whether he's okay or not. Much to their surprise, Hyesung managed to get first place in the competition because the horse slipped right after the finishing line. They cheered as they are amazed by the scene. His heart clenched when he saw the younger guy cried in pain when he was carried out from the field. Everyone is satisfied by the result but not Eric. He didn't care about that because what he care right now was Hyesung's condition. He worried if something bad would happen to Hyesung. 

'Excuse me Jessica I have to go... Don't wait for me, sorry' Eric excused himself and quickly ran off to look for Hyesung. He looked for the younger guy around the area but there was no sign of him so Eric decided to ask.

'Excuse me... My friend is injured during the competition just now... So where can I see him?' he asked when he saw bunch of girls walking.

After the girls explaining to him the direction to go to the nurse room, he quickly ran to the room. He knocked on the door and said to the nurse in charge.

'I'm here to see my friend' Eric said with a worry tone and the nurse nodded letting him enter.

Eric froze at his spot because he was stunned by what he saw in front of him. Hyesung was sleeping on the bed and to Eric, Hyesung looks like an angel sleeping peacefully. He grabbed a chair and sat beside him.

Unconsciously, he gently brushed Hyesung's bangs so that the hair won't get into his eyes. 'Silly guy... How can you be so careless back there... Luckily you managed to win' Eric chuckled weakly at the sleeping prince.

He waited for Hyesung to wake up and after spending hours in there, Hyesung finally woke up. 

'Hey there' Eric said softly while patting the younger guy's hair gently

'Hi, how long have I been here?' he asked and coughed. Eric poured a glass of water and gave it to him. He gulped the water with thirst as if he never drinks water for 1 year.

'Few hours'

'What?! Omg, I should go now!' he yelled and hurriedly got out of the bed.

'Hyesungie relax, you won the first place' Eric explained.

'It's not that!' he hissed. But before he could go, he was stopped by the nurse.

'Sir Hyesung, you need to stay in bed... You are badly injured'

'But I have to go' Hyesung argued.

'Stay in bed! If not I will call the bodyguards' she threatened and made Hyesung lied on the bed.

'UGH, FINE!!' he screamed and turned his face to the wall as a sign of sulking.

'Hyesungie, just lie down for now okay... You can go wherever you want to go. Just get some rest' Eric persuaded him.

'But it's just a sprained ankle, it's not broken or anything' he said softly like a kid who just got scolded.

'Well we have to make sure that it's completely fine' Eric assured him.

Then he turned around and nibbled Eric's shirt with his hand. 'Can we sneak out please?' he asked.

'No, you need to stay here'

'Please, I need to go somewhere'

'No, you can go to that place later' Eric said firmly

'Please Eric-ah' Hyesung said softly.

Eric's heart skipped a beat when the younger guy called his name softly, more to seductively to Eric. He wavered but still stand on his decision.

'Nope'

'Pleaseeeeee' Hyesung pleaded with a pout on his face.

Looking at that made Eric's heart melted and he knew that he couldn't argue with that look. 'Ugh, fine! Let's go' he surrendered.

'Yay, thank you Eric-ah... You're the best!' he squealed in happiness.

After Eric checked the surroundings and the nurse was gone to take something from the office, he and Hyesung, with his crutches quickly ran out and hide. 

'Thank you for your help Eric... I'm gonna go now, see you' Hyesung whispered.

Eric grabbed his wrist and said 'There's no way that I'm gonna let you go just like that... I'll follow you'

'Let's go then' Hyesung smiled and started walking limping. Seeing that Hyesung was walking limping and slow, Eric bent down on his knees in front of him.

'Let me carry you, I don't want you to injure your ankle more' Eric said sincerely.

Hyesung blushed when the older guy said he will piggyback him but nevertheless he just jumped on him. Hyesung gave Eric the directions to go to the place.

'Your back is... Warm' Hyesung mumbled softly but could be heard by Eric.

'I know... Glad that you are enjoying leaning on my back' Eric teased.

Hyesung blushed hard and mentally slapped himself in head for saying it out loud. He slapped Eric's back.

'Yah, don't be cocky will ya?!' he hissed.

'But you like don't you?' Eric smirked.

Hyesung blushed more and didn't say anything but Eric could feel the younger guy nodded softly.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the horse stable. 

'You can drop me here, I'll be fine' Hyesung said when they stopped in front of a horse stable.

'Why are we here?' 

'I want to introduce you to Pegasus, he is my horse. Pegasus, this is Eric' Hyesung introduced Eric to a black stallion who has bandaged at his legs.

'He's a beauty' Eric commented.

'He is, just like his owner!' Hyesung chuckled and turned to his horse and said 'Pegasus, why were you careless just now? Look at you now'. Hyesung kept on continue scolding his horse even though he knows that Pegasus won't understand a single word he said.

Eric smiled at the sight in front of him ; a loving Hyesung. Then after Hyesung said his goodbye, Eric said that he will send Hyesung home. 

'What?! Using this?! No way' Hyesung said when she stood in front of Eric's motorbike.

'It's not 'this', it's a motorbike... Her name is Ally'

'Hahaha, it's a she?!' Hyesung laughed his heart out but immediately stopped when Eric gave him a death glare.

'Yah, at least I don't talk to my motorbike just like how you talked to Pegasus just now!' he pouted.

Even though his pout was not cute as Hyesung's but to Hyesung, Eric looks so cute. 

'Sorry sorry, I shouldn't laugh... Hello, Ally. I am Hyesung' he said and patted the motorbike.

'Thank you. So now, let's go' Eric said.

'Who says I will ride her?' Hyesung hissed. There's no way in hell that Huesung would ride a motorbike.

'Someone is being a scaredy cat... Why? Are you that scared?' Eric smirked. 

'No! I am not scared, I just don't want to' Hyesung looked away. Unknown to Eric, he has never been on a motorbike before so that was why he hesitated.

'Fine, suit yourself... I don't know how are you going to go back home... I bet Junjin has gone home by now' Eric cooly said.

'I can call my driver!' Hyesung argued.

'Fine, whatever... If you don't want, I'm gonna go now... Bye Hyesungie' Eric said and take his helmet to put on his head.

One... Two... Three...

Hyesung quickly take Eric's helmet and pouted 'FINE! I'll go with you, just get me home in one piece and alive'

Eric smirked as he knew that his tactic would work. Eric helped Hyesung to wear the helmet and when Hyesung had sat on the motorbike, Eric said 'It is safe Hyesungie, don't worry... Trust me okay'.

Ever since Hyesung knew Eric, he began to trust him so he just nodded. Then they rode off, at first Hyesung hugged him tightly and in instant, Eric knew that it was her first time. But after for awhile, he loosened his hug and much to his surprise, he actually enjoyed the ride. Especially when Eric was in front of him. He gently placed his head on Eric's back and closed his eyes to enjoy the ride.

Then they arrived at Hyesung's house compound. The size of the land is as big as Eric's 'hell' but it has the 'home' feeling. After the guards opened the main gate for them, Eric rode off and stopped in front of his doorstep. Eric helped Hyesung with his helmet and before Hyesung went inside, he said 'Never thought that Ally would be fun. I'm going inside first so ride home safely Eric-ah' 

'Get some rest, my prince' and as soon as he heard himself saying that, he felt like he wanted to kill himself.

Hyesung blushed when he heard him calling him 'my prince' and quickly went inside after waving goodbye.

'What's with you? All blushing and all?' a voice appeared out of nowhere.

'Geez you startled me! What's wrong with you?' Hyesung said when he saw Junjin sitting in the TV room. 

He texted Junjin to ask him to just go to Hyesung's home straight away. Junjin wanted to visit him but Hyesung forbids him. Junjin just sighed and complied.

'Excuse me? But what's wrong with you? You look like you've fallen in love... All blushing and grinning like a crazy woman' he smirked.

Hyesung could felt his face become hotter and redder after hearing the tease. 'I AM NOT!' he denied and land himself on the couch next to Junjin.

'Yeah right. So how did you get home? I went to the nurse room and the nurse said that you sneaked out. I tried to call you but you didn't answer' Junjin said.

'My batt died, sorry... Hmm, someone sent me home' he said looking away.

'Is that someone has a name?' he smirked.

'Yes... And I don't think I should tell you... So now, if you excuse me I will be in my room... I need a shower' Hyesung said trying to be calm and quickly he walked into his room.

'Fine, run away as long as you can Sung-ah!' he shouted and soon he heard Hyesung slammed his door.

He smirked and continued to watch his TV. 'Whatever Hyesung, you're gonna tell me sooner or later' Junjin mumbled. He knew that Eric sent him home as he saw them together outside the house.