Chapter 16

Love At College

'Hyesunggggg!! Are you ready yet?!' a voice shouted excitedly soon as she entered Hyesung's house.

'Can you not shout?! It's noise!' Hyesung said to the voice. He recognised the voice, it's his cousin Sarah Evans.

'Yah, why aren't you getting ready?' she widened her eyes when saw Hyesung who was in casual home clothes.

'Ready for??'

'The birthday party tonight... Don't tell me you forgot' she pouted.

Ah, the party... Kangta's birthday bash... Can't believe that he still throws birthdays bash even though he has already turned 28.

'Hello? Earth to Hyesung?' Sarah snapped her fingers in his face.

'Y...yeah? Hmm... I don't think I'm going, I'm lazy... Sorry Sarah' he said sadly.

'But I need you to be there! Kangta is your friend... So you can introduce me to him'

Oh yeah, Hyesung forgot that her beloved cousin has a huge crush on Kangta. But what Sarah didn't know was that Kangta has a crush on him. Maybe not a crush but a fling. He knows that Kangta just wants his body and he bets that he will leave him few days later. He advised Sarah to not be close to Kangta but she didn't listen. So Hyesung just let her be. Hyesung doesn't know why but to him, Kangta isn't that handsome. In fact, his boyfriend is much hotter than him. Speaking of his boyfriend, maybe he will be there too. Thinking of that makes Hyesung grinned like a teenage girl.

'Yah, why are you grinning all of the sudden? Don't tell me you like Kangta... Don't you dare to take Kangta... He's mine!' she threatened him.

He just chuckled and shook his head 'No way! I don't like him... AT ALL'.

'So, what's the verdict?' Sarah said.

'Fine, I'll go... Wait here, I'm gonna get dressed' Hyesung said and went inside his room.

15 minutes later, he came out. He wears a navy blue shirt with a black skinny jeans.

'Wah, how can you look so pretty? Even when you wear normal clothes' Sarah praised.

'I know I'm pretty... Tell me something I don't know' he cooly said.

'Yah, you arrogant ! You could just say thank you' she scoffed.

She had already expected Hyesung to reply that because of his prince-like attitude. Being a good cousin like her, she could accept Hyesung's cockiness.

'Thank you' he mocked.

He wanted to text Eric that he's gonna go to Kangta's party to meet him there. But when he thinks about it carefully, he wanted to surprise his boyfriend.

The party started at 9 and they were 30 minutes late. They saw Sarah's friends who were already there so Hyesung and Sarah walked up to them. Luckily for him, he knew the friends so they talked with casual.

Then after the catching up session, he tried to look for Eric. He searched for the whole house but still couldn't find him. When he saw one of the maids in the kitchen, he asked.

'Excuse me, where is Kangta's brother?' Elsa asked.

'Oh I didn't see him at all... Maybe he will comes later... But hmm, I could show you his room if you want?' the maid said.

Hyesung instantly nodded to that suggestion. While looking for Eric, he tried to look for his room but failed. The maid opened a room on the third floor and gestured to Hyesung for him to go inside.

'Thank you' he said. The maid nodded and left.

The room is so neat. Maybe because he moved out from the house 5 years ago. He lied down on his bed and smiled shyly.

'I'll just pretend that Eric is besides me... And we stare at each other's eyes... And then we cuddle all night long... He he'

One...Two...Three

Hyesung immediately sat on the bed and blushed. He could feel like he had turned into a bright red tomato. 'Omg, why am I acting like at 5 years old kid... So shameful' Hyesung buried his face onto his hands.

Then he tidied up the bed and went out from the room. When he was about to call Eric, Sarah called him.

'Hyesung!'

'Oh gosh, you startled me! What do you want?'

'I need your help'

'What help?'

'Hmm the whole point we're here is because of the birthday boy... The hottest birthday boy I might add' Sarah said dreamily.

Hyesung rolled his eyes, wanting to puke but he simply said 'Okay, let me introduce you to him... But just don't embarrassed me'

'Okay!' she squealed happily.

They then walked behind the house and saw Kangta who was talking to some guys.

'Omg, there he is' Sarah squealed.

'Calm down! Geez' Hyesung rolled his eyes.

Few minutes later, Hyesung saw Kangta was walking towards him and when he looked at his blinded cousin, she was drooling over him.

'Yah, be appropriate! Don't be such an embarrassment' Hyesung scolded.

'Good evening lady and gent... Thank you for coming' Kangta said with his charming voice and then he kissed Hyesung's hand and Sarah's

Hyesung just rolled his eyes while her cousin froze without saying anything. She was too happy to get a kiss from the hot guy, even if it's a kiss on the hand.

'Thanks for the invite and Happy Birthday Kangta' Hyesung smiled.

'Yes! Happy Birthday!' Sarah said in a high pitch tone.

Oh God, she is so embarrassing.

'Kangta, this is my cousin... Sarah Evans... Sarah, this is the birthday boy Kangta' he introduce Sarah and Kangta to each other.

'Nice to meet you' Sarah said trying to stay cool.

'The pleasure is mine, pretty' Kangta winked at her and Sarah immediately turned red.

'So I'll leave you guys to talk... Excuse me' Hyesung said casually and left.

Hyesung glanced at his watch and it was 10:30 pm, only one hour he was at the party. So he decided to text his boyfriend to check up on him. They haven't seen each other today and he admitted that he misses him like crazy.

Yah, when are you coming here?

Coming where?

To Kangta's birthday bash... I'm here you know, I thought that you will be here too... That was the whole point of me going :(

Hyesung stared at his phone weirdly as Eric didn't reply him text but after few minutes, his phone rang. He grinned when he saw his caller ID.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After taking a shower, he rested his body on the couch while watching TV. Then he realised that he forgot to call Hyesung. But when he was about to call, he received a text message. He smiled when he saw who was it.

Yah, when are you coming here?

Coming where?

What is she talking about?

To Kangta's birthday bash... I'm here you know, I thought that you will be here too... That was the whole point of me going :(

Eric was shocked when he read Kangta's birthday bash. He read it over and over hoping it wasn't true. Eric knows how Kangta would throws his birthday bash. 'Wild and party till we drop' ; that's how Kangta rolls. Since his dad and Kangta's mum were travelling, just to give the house to Kangta just for his birthday, Eric knows that the party will be much more bolder and wilder.

Eric got off from the couch and get changed. His heart clenched when he was reminded by the thought that Kangta would make a move on his boyfriend. In the car, he called Hyesung.

'Hyesungie?! Where are you?!' Eric said worriedly.

He was hoping that Hyesung wasn't partying and being wild especially when there will be alcohols and 'medicines' at the party.

'In the kitchen, trying to find food... What's wrong Eric? Is everything alright?' he asked.

'Just stay there I'm coming! Just don't go anywhere! Don't drink... Don't touch the alcohols... And most importantly DO NOT DARE TO GO NEAR KANGTA!' he said loudly.

He sped his car faster when the thought of Kangta is flirting with him right now. He knows exactly how Kangta throws his birthday bash. Bikini girls, alcohols, drugs, and loud musics. He knew that because before he moved out, he was there when Kangta threw his party. That time, Eric didn't want to get involve so he just stayed in his room. And now, he surely didn't want Hyesung to be near Hyesung. Not now, not never!

'Oh... O-okayy' he just said. Hyesung didn't want to ask him more questions as he sounded so pissed and a bit worry.

When he was about to go, someone pinned him in a wall in the house corridor.

'Hyesungggg'

Hyesung couldn't see 'his' face because of the darkness. But when the light hits the 'guy', he could see him clearly.

'Kangta?! What are you doing?!'

'Hyesung, I want you... Be. Mine' he said.

Hyesung knew that he was drunk because he was literally swinging his body side to side and he could smell strong scent of alcohol on him.

'Kangta, you are drunk... Get off!' Hyesung tried to release his hand from Kangta's grip but he grabbed his hand tighter.

'Hehe... No, I'm not... I'm serious Hyesung, I like you... You're pretty and beautiful' Kangta caressed his cheek softly.

'Stop it, Kangta! I don't like you'

'No! I will make you mine... No matter what' Kangta threatened him and leaned his face to kiss him.

Hyesung was scared and in a second, he kicked Kangta's leg hard and started to run off. He ran to the pool side and tried to blend in the crowds. He can see that people are way drunk so he slowly made his way out.

'Hey where are you going? The party is not over handsome boy' a girl with y clothes said. Hyesung could clearly see that she was drunk so he made his way out carefully and fast.

'Yah, beauty! Where are you going?' Kangta said when he appeared in front of Hyesung suddenly.

Hyesung was more scared so he took a step back carefully. Kangta grinned and take a step front, trying to touch Hyesung's body. When he was nearly fell down into the pool, a hand grabbed he wrist tightly but at the same time gently.

'Er...ic?!' Hyesung stuttered when he saw his boyfriend there. Immediately, tears flowing out from his eyes. One because he was scared and second he was relieve that Eric was in front of him now.

'Yah! What are you doing here?! You are forbid to come!' Kangta shouted, startling people around him.

'Don't you dare to lay a finger on him!' Eric threatened.

'Well yeah? So what are you going to do?' Kangta smirked and tried to go near Hyesung.

Eric immediately pulled Hyesung behind him and pushed his 'beloved' stepbrother into the pool. Everyone there was stunned and started whispering about Eric.

Eric heard them but decided to just ignore them. The most important that time was Hyesung. He had tears because of that Kangta bastard! In the car, Eric held his hand tightly to make sure that he was completely okay. Stopping in front of Hyesung's house, Eric turned to him and sighed 'I'm sorry about just now... I should've come earlier'

'It's not your fault Eric... I should've been more careful' he smiled weakly.

'Just take a shower and straight go to sleep... I'll check on you tomorrow' Eric said and kissed his forehead.

Hyesung just smiled as he loves whenever Eric kiss his forehead. It made him feel protected and secured. Before he went out from the car, Eric said 'Love you, my prince... Goodnight'

Hyesung blushed and calmly replied I love you before getting off the car. He waved Eric goodbye and went inside his house. The house is quiet as it was 12 am and everyone was sleeping soundly in their respective rooms.

This is definitely a start of something new and Eric is going to make sure that he's there to protect Hyesung. And Hyesung is going to make sure that Eric is his last.