Chapter 14

Love At College

'What are you smiling at?' Minwoo and Andy asked.

'Smiling? I'm not smiling' Eric denied.

Minwoo and Andy saw Eric grinned when he played with his phone. It must've mean something.

'Yeah right' Minwoo said.

He looked at Andy who was looking at him too. They send 'eye' message and immediately Andy said 'Must've been Hyesung'

'What? No!' Eric denied.

He can't tell his friends that he is together with Hyesung because it's just been weeks. And yes, he is texting Hyesung. His Hyesungie. He laughed at his boyfriend's text because he was ranting about an annoying lecturer in his class who constantly being sarcastic towards him.

Eric-ah, I'm bored 😭

Go study, don't disturb me πŸ˜›

Yah, you should be nice to your boyfriend!

Fine my sweet little prince... What are you doing?

Listening to an old lady lecturing. Honestly I don't understand about her. She constantly tried to find faults in me and be sarcastic about it. I swear if I have fire power, I would burn her bee-like hair!!

Hahaha, she's jealous of you obviously. Hey, I've got to go. Lunch with Andy and Minwoo. Love you muahh.

SO jealous of me... Oh okay, bye bye... Love you more~ 😁

'Don't lie. Last month you looked like a lifeless soul... And now, you look like a happy crazy guy' Andy said.

'Yeah, you're with Hyesung right?'

'Fine fine, yes I'm with him. So what?'

Andy and Minwoo looked at each other with a shock look but after that they grinned.

'We knew it!' Minwoo said so loud until people around the surrounding stared at them. He quickly bowed and apologised

'I knew that you would take the risk... Happy for you man' Andy praised.

'Yeah, and I know that I won't regret it'

On the other hand...

'What?!'

'Are you mad?' Hyesung asked.

He just told his best friend that he's with Eric for a month now. And he was so scared that Junjin wouldn't approve his relationship.

'Why didn't you tell me? After a month?! Seriously Hyesung?!'

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep it from you. It's just that we are at an early stage so I don't want to rush. I'm sorry' Hyesung said.

Junjin kept quiet and it felt like hours to Hyesung and he became more worried.

'Are you really that mad? I said I'm sorry' Hyesung said sadly.

He can't accept it if his best friend doesn't approve his relationship.

Then after 1 minute, Junjin grinned and said 'I'm just messing with you! OMG, you should look at your face just now. Hahaha'

'Yah, I was being serious!' he scolded and sipped his ice tea.

'Hahaha, I'm sorry kay. But just want you to know that, I'm giving you my blessing and happy for you guys' he said sincerely.

'Fuh, I was scared a moment there' he said smiling.

'What about your family?'

'Eric said after my graduation, we meet my family'

'Wah, you guys are so futuristic. Plan everything out for your and his future' he teased.

'Yah, I'm taking this relationship seriously! Not just some kind of fling' he said.

Hyesung knew that the kind of relationship of he's having with Eric is a real deal. And he's pretty sure that Eric feels the same. Hyesung hopes.

'More to like because you don't have any before' Junjin teased.

'I could if I want to' Hyesung pouted.

Β 

Β