Yesterday is History

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yesterday is History, Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is Mystery...So which is your pick?"

“Ladies and gentlemen, Good morning. Welcome onboard to Korean Air KE023. This is Captain Kim Soo Joon, Co-pilot George Tan speaking and I have some information about our flight. Our flight time today will be about 12 hours and our estimated time of arrival in San Francisco is 7am local time. The weather in our route is good and the forecast says it will be sunny in San Francisco when we arrive. Please fasten your seatbelts and if you need any special attention, all our crew will be at ready to assist you. Enjoy your flight.”

Shin Hye is on the flight to San Francisco. It was a last minute plan for her. A plan for her to be temporary away, away from him and especially him. She needs to clear her mind. She is seated near the window, she always choose the seat near the window because she likes to see the view outside while flying. Why does my heart feel empty when you are not here with me? Suddenly...I miss you. She looks at the seat which is emptied next to her. Did I start missing the life of being attached or is you that I missing right now? She looks outside the window again while waiting for the plane to depart. She blurted out, How I wish you are here with me..But I know is impossible..She chuckles..How could it be. I must be thinking too much. Just then, a familiar voice was heard. “Your wish comes true.” She looks up. She couldn’t believe her own eyes. Is this a dream? Is this really happening? H-He is here? At this moment, their eyes locked at each other for awhile till the air stewardess interrupts them.

Air Steward : Annyeong. Mr. Do you need any help? What is your seat number?

Min Ho (clears his throat) : Mianhe. Is alright. My seat is here. Thanks.

Shin Hye (eyes’ widened) : Y-Your seat is here? Y-You are flying to San Francisco too?

Min Ho : Hm.

Min Ho sits next to her and looks at her.

Min Ho : So did your wish comes true? Am I the one that you are expecting to see o-or is him?

Shin Hye ignores him. She looks to the side but deep inside her heart, she is smiling.

Min Ho : Me or him?

Shin Hye looks back at him.

Shin Hye : Are you going to continue this question which you know you won't be getting any answer?

Min Ho : Well, it depends.

Shin Hye : Why do you ask? Does my answer matters?

Min Ho : If you said is him, I still have time to get off the plane. I wish your answer is me but knowing you, you probably still in denial, so even you said nothing, I will take it as your wish is me, and yes, I will be flying together with you to San Francisco. (he gives her a smile)

Min Ho continues : I’m going to take a nap.

After saying that to her, he just lays his head on her shoulder.

Shin Hye : W-What are you doing?

Min Ho : Because of you, I was rushing my way to the airport and make sure I will be in time for the flight. It was tiring. I ran like mad just now. Now I’m tired. Thanks for lending me your shoulder.

Shin Hye didn’t say anything. Just letting him to sleep on her shoulder. You came? Why do you always appear like this whenever I’m feeling empty and lonely? Do you know how dangerous you are when you are doing this to me? I might fall in love with you and never let you go…

Min Ho (whispers to her) : I’m here. You are not alone.

Shin Hye’s heart is beating fast. H-How did he know that----Ani…is not possible. Looking at him sleeping soundly on her shoulder. You are so close to me now that makes me wonder if you are just a dream for me…

~~~

“Pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter