Heart Fluttering

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Love is the weakest when there is more doubt than trust..." Min Ho is taking a shower. He needs the cold water to clear his mind after what had happened. He kissed her. Lee Min Ho. What just happened? What are you doing? Did you know what you just did? What are you thinking at that time? Kissing her on the street...Is that really you, Lee Min Ho? People always claimed that I'm a capable and successful businessman, nothing can defeat me but probably they didn't know I'm also a normal person like them. I can be defeated. And this time, I think I just got defeated by a woman. How did it happened? I don't know. How did a woman like her capable of doing so? I don't know. Probably she doesn't know as well that she has such ability. Park Shin Hye. Who are you exactly? He splashed more water on his face. The kiss. Her lips. Why did I kissed her? Was the kiss unintentional? Was the kiss just to take away her pain? Was it because of the soju caused us acted so? Or the kiss is real? Min Ho shook his head again and struggled to determine what was happening, he doused his head and let the water run down his back. Her eyes. Her smiles. Why do I always feel different whenever I'm with her, I feel trapped whenever I looked into her eyes, I became irrational when I see her cry. Is this called love? But what is love? Does love make ones feel this way? Did I...perhaps fall in love with her? But how could it be, all these years, I had never fall for anyone, not even Hee Sun, my wife. My heart is always close. Min Ho placed his hand on his chest where the heart lies beneath under. How did she came inside my heart without me realizing? The same night. Both Shin Hye and Min Ho couldn't sleep. She couldn't sleep because of him, Lee Min Ho. How did it happened? Why would he kissed me? His kiss..why do I feel is real..it is real? She turns herself to other side, trying to sleep. But each time when she closed her eyes, image of him appears, the scene just then appear, how he pulled her by her nape and lays his lips on her. Argghhhhh...why is it him? H-Ha Neul? How about oppa? Did my love for him wavered? She turns to the left side. Oppa. I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this anymore. I can't continue to love you because it will hurt her and the baby. The baby is innocent. He is right. I'm not that type of woman, I'm not selfish enough to claimed you as mine. Mianhe. Our love seems like is getting no way..it is getting weaker even I have no confident that I can love you like before. I have more doubt than trust, oppa. Tears flow down on her cheeks, she closed her eyes once again and this time she recalled the memory with him, the other 'him'...

"Is not worth your tears. Keep it for someone special or probably happy occasion...."

       "Cry no more, don't tear for people that don't worth your tears......"

She gently wipes off the tears. 

    "Dream catcher. It supposed to take away the bad dreams so once can sleeps well....."

Her lips curled into a smile.

               "Don't worry. I will make the pain go away...."

She suddenly feels the warmth of the blush as it crawled up her neck. 

How come I suddenly think of him? Aishhh...Park Shin Hye. How could you being so fickle minded. One moment you are thinking of Oppa and another moment you are thinking him. Gosh...since when you turned into a player? She lets out a deep sigh. Lee Min Ho. Who are you? How did you just appear and captured my heart, the one that I had been only having him inside for years..How did you just do so...Your words..Your hug..Your smile...a-and that flickering moments with you. She placed her hand on her chest. Why does my heart is pounding so fast? She closed her eyes. What is this? How comes I can hear my heart. The fluttering feeling...what is that? What is this feeling? How come I can't expressed with words..What does it mean? ~~~

"Thank you for dropping me off again. Sorry for troubling...."

His hand massaging his forehead.

       "Just this once. Pretend to be my namja chingu. Can you?"

    "I'm actually dating Kang Ha Neul....."

He lets out a deep sigh. Why did you date a jerk like him.....you deserved someone better...

               "Just stay like this for a while...."

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter