The Cure for Pain

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true.

Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts.

Everyone get these things confused with love.

But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again."

Shin Hye is sitting in front of Doctor Kim. Her breathing is heavy. Her body is trembling. Her mind loses focus. She tears after hearing what Doctor Kim told her. About Hee Sun. About So Won. About the incident. She slowly walks to one of the ward room, 1208. She took a deep breathe before walking inside. When she steps inside, her heart sank. The tall handsome man that she once know seems like a stranger to her. She walks closer towards him. Her hand caress his face. Tears start flowing down to her cheek.

Shin Hye : Why are you being this silly? Oppa....

The man lying down on the bed, without responding. Lee Min Ho. Since the incident, he had been throwing himself to work and work. Day and night, without any rest. For two weeks, he had been in this routine. No sleep, only drink coffee and water to keep him awake. It was fortunate that Ahjumma found him the other day fainted in the study room when she was there for cleaning. She then sent him to the hospital. Exhausted. That is what Doctor Kim said. He tried to forgets the pain that he is enduring, throwing himself into work is just one of the way to endure the pain. Doctor Kim afraid that he might ended up like Hee Sun Unnie. Hence, he called Shin Hye.

~~~

Shin Hye : Ottoke? Is my fault. If I stay back. All these won't happen. Is my fault. (holding Min Ho's hand)

Shin Hye looks at the Min Ho. Is just few months, but he slims down a lot. Even his eye bags were bigger than before. He looks pale. Her heart is aching seeing him like this.

~~~

Doctor Kim : Shin Hye. You are here the whole night?

Shin Hye : Hm.

Doctor Kim : Get some rest. The nurse here will look after him. You can't get sick at this time.

Shin Hye : Kwenchana. Don't worry, Doctor Kim. I'm fine. I had plenty of rest on the plane.

She lied. From the moment she picked up the call till now, she had been worried. She got her ticket immediately to fly back to Seoul. At the airport, she nearly shouted at the airport staffs when her transit plane got delayed. She ended up bought another ticket on the spot just to reach back Seoul in the morning. The whole flight, she was just worrying about Min Ho.  

~~~

2 days 2 night. It was that long. It seems like years for Shin Hye. Finally, Min Ho awake.

Min Ho : A-Am I d-dreaming? (he got a blur vision of Shin Hye resting next to him)

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye?

Shin Hye excited : Oppa. Y-You're awake. Wait. Let me get Doctor Kim.

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye. (holding her hand) I'm fine. I-I...I-s it r-really you? Y-You are back?

Shin Hye hugs him immediately.

Shin Hye : Neh. Oppa. Chincha Shin Hye. I'm back. Mianhe, Oppa. I should have stay back and not leave you. Mianhe.

Min Ho : Shhhh.. Don't cry.

Shin Hye : Oppa....

Both of them hugged each other tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter