Forgotten

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wish I could turn back the time so that I don't have to hurt you and....lose him...."

Min Ho stunt after hearing what Shin Hye told him. 

Min Ho : D-Died? W-What?

Shin Hye : The man. 

Min Ho : Nugu? I don't get you. Who? Who died?

Shin Hye : The man that Hee Sun Unnie ran away with. (paused a while) He died. 

Min Ho : He died? That man died? When did this happened?

Shin Hye : I found out this morning.

Min Ho : H-How did you----

Shin Hye cuts in : Remembered that day I mentioned that I got a new patient? S-She seems unstable? It was Hee Sun Unnie. She was the patient. I was shocked when I found out that she is So Won's Omma, your wife. 

Min Ho : I'm sorry. I should have told you this earlier.

Shin Hye : Kwenchana. I'll fine. Chincha.

Min Ho : I'm really sorry to hide these from you.

Shin Hye : Everyone will have a secret that they want to keep. Just so coincident that this is one of the secret of yours. I understand why you want to keep it.

Min Ho : I was going to tell you but it seems that you got to know it yourself.

Shin Hye : Doesn't matter. As long as you're willing to tell. I'm here to listen. I trust you.

Min Ho : You trust me? Why?

Shin Hye : Because I love you. I trust the person that I love. No reason.

Min Ho : Pabo-ah. I'm glad that I got you.

Shin Hye just smiles, looking at him.

Min Ho : Shin Hye.

Shin Hye : Yes.

Min Ho : (took a deep breathe before continue) We were friends. Hee Sun and I. We were childhood friends. Our fathers are friends to each other.

Shin Hye : That's why you got married to her?

Min Ho : Yes. And also because of our fathers intend to be business partners.

Shin Hye : Y-You mean---

Min Ho cuts her off : Yes. It was a deal. Business deal. A marriage between two families. A business deal. (looking sad)

Shin Hye : What happened?

Min Ho : Kwon Sang Woo.

Shin Hye : Nugu?

Min Ho : The man that died. He was Hee Sun's namja chingu. That time she was dating him before our marriage.

Shin Hye : T-Then did they got separated because of the marriage?

Min Ho : Hm.

Shin Hye : B-But why did U-Unnie agrees to the marriage and later on run away with the man?

Min Ho : She told me she had no choice. At that time, we both were still young. We were powerless against our parents. Nothing but Yes to them. After we got married, we tried to work this marriage but is just not working. Probably in the beginning we should just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter