Drenched in Your Love

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Someone used to tell me that when a person have problem sleeping at night is not because of imsonia but because the person is actually awake in someone's else dream. And now, am I appearing in his dream?"

Is nearly 2am in the morning but Shin Hye is still awake. She took her mobile and sighed when she saw there are tons of miss calls and messages. She knows is from him. She puts her mobile aside again. 

....Shin Hye, you are like a dongsaeng to me. I never have any sibling, but somehow you make me feel like I have a sister...

...I'm pregnant...

...Give me 2 months. I will sort things out with her..Trust me...

These words keep appearing in her mind. Probably this is the reason that keeps her awake till now. She closed her eyes and try not to think about it anymore. Is not just about you, me and her but with a little one....

~~~

The next day, she woke up by Ahjumma Kim. It was close to 9am, she is late for work. She quickly rushes to the washroom and clean up. While she is walking to her car, she tries to search for her car keys in her bag but she couldn't find them.

Shin Hye (mumbling to herself) : Gosh. Where did the keys go? Not now please, I'm late for work....A-ppa is oversea...a-and the other cars just sent for service... ah....chincha....

At the end, Shin Hye has no choice but to take a cab to work. It was a hectic day for her, she has about 7 patients today to attend to and the last one actually took her about 2 hours to complete the consultation session. She looks at her watch, is already 8pm. She starts to feel hungry since she only took sandwiches for lunch. While she was heading to the parking bay, she just realised she didn't drive to work. 

Shin Hye : Ah. Park Shin Hye. You such a forgetful person. 

"Shin Hye.." 

She turns around when she heard her name is called. It was Min Ho. 

Shin Hye : H-How come you are here? 

Min Ho : Well, I came to look for you but they told me you just left. Lucky I found you here. Anyway, I came here to return this. I found it in my car this afternoon. I think you dropped it in yesterday. 

Shin Hye : Oh. No wonder I couldn't find my car keys. It was with you. Thank you. Sorry for troubling you. 

Min Ho : Don't worry. Is just 15 minutes drive from my office.

Before Min Ho turns around and walks off, he realised something is not right with Shin Hye.

Min Ho : K-Kwenchana?

Shin Hye gives him a weak smile before replying him. 

Shin Hye : Is good to have my keys back but my car is at home. 

Min Ho : O-Oh. D-Do you need a lift? 

Shin Hye : Kwenchana. I can just get a cab to go back. 

Min Ho : Is late now. Don't think is safe for a lady like you to do so. I will drop you. 

Shin Hye : A-Ah K-Kwen---

Before she finished her sentences, Min Ho starts walking off. While walking away from her, he turned back and looked at her...

Min Ho : My car is just there....

~~~

They are inside Min Ho's car. 

Shin Hye : Thank you for dropping me off again. Sorry for troubling. 

Min Ho : Thank you and Sorry. Is it your favourite words to use? 

Shin Hye : Mueos?

Min Ho : You keep saying Thank you...Sorry...Thank you and Sorry to me..

Shin Hye : S-Sor---

Min Ho (chuckles) : I guess you need to change that habit. 

*Borborygmi...B-Bor-borygmi----*

Min Ho (chuckles) : Hmm...you must be hungry. 

Shin Hye (embarrased) : Kwenchana. 

Min Ho : Your stomach is growling. You can't deny the fact that you are hungry. What do you want to eat? 

Shin Hye : I-I----

Min Ho : Since I'm the driver. I will decided. How about some Korean BBQ? There is one restaurant nearby. 

Shin Hye : Hmm....

~~~

Min Ho : Table for two please. 

Waiter : This way please. 

"Shin Hye....." 

Shin Hye is quite shocked when she heard her name again. She looks around and couldn't find who is calling her. Just then, someone grabs her hand. 

Joo-Eun : Shin Hye-ah...

Shin Hye : U-Unnie.

Joo-Eun : I'm eating with Ha Neul. How about you? 

Joo-Eun's eyes on Min Ho. She whispered to Shin Hye if that is her namja chingu. Shin Hye didn't know what to answer, she just nodded. Joo-Eun smiles at Shin Hye and she now turns to Min Ho. 

Joo-Eun : Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm Joo-Eun. Shin Hye's best friend. Why don't you join us for dinner? Is just me and my husband. 

Shin Hye : I--I--W-We...

Joo-Eun : Aiya..GAJA...Shin Hye-ah...you can't let a pregnant woman feel sad...Pali. Follow me. I bring you to our seats...

Shin Hye has no choice but to followed her behind. Min Ho is with her, walking side by side with her. 

Min Ho (whispered to her) : If I'm not mistaken, they were there that day at the cafe, am I right? 

Shin Hye didn't know what to answer him. She just nodded her head. Before they enters the room where they are seated, Shin Hye pulls Min Ho's shirt. 

Shin Hye (whispered to him) : Just this once. Pretend to be my namja chingu. Can you? 

~~~

Joo-Eun : Oppa. Look. Shin Hye and her namja chingu are here....I think this is the first time that we see Shin Hye's namja chingu. Aigo..this girl..always telling us her namja chingu is busy...

Min Ho : Mianhe. I was quite busy with my work for the past few months. Like today, my meeting ended late and she ended up have to eat dinner with me at this hour.

Joo-Eun : Kwenchana. But we are glad to meet you. 

Shin Hye and Min Ho seated opposite Joo-Eun and Ha Neul. Min Ho realized that there is something not right since they entered the room especially how Ha Neul looks at Shin Hye and looks at him. He also realized Shin Hye's uncomfortable behavior from the moment she saw Joo-Eun till now. Her hands were below the table, trembling. Min Ho takes off his coat and puts it on her. 

Min Ho : Feel warmer? 

Shin Hye : Hm..

Shin Hye is quite shocked of his sudden behavior. Did he found out about us? He must see my nervousness...

Joo-Eun : Aigo. This sweet couple.

Ha Neul (clears his throat) : So. Mr...

Min Ho : Lee Min Ho. Actually Min Ho will do. 

Ha Neul : Min Ho-ssi. So what do you work as? 

Min Ho : I'm a businessman.

Joo-Eun : Oh. Min Ho-ssi a businessman? Which company?

Min Ho : MH Corporation. 

Joo-Eun : Chincha? Daebak!!! (turn to Shin Hye) Seems like you got yourself a very capable man. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter