The Obstacles

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter what, I will never give up. Trust me."

In a drizzling rain, a tall young man is waiting outside of a mansion. It seems like it is pouring anytime soon. But as usual, the stubborn him chooses to continue to stay put where he was and wait. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, nearly 30 minutes, he is still waiting. Waiting for miracle. On the other side, there is a young pretty lady inside this mansion crying and begging.

Shin Hye : Appa. Jebal. Jebal. Appa.

Mr Park : Shin Hye-ah. I thought you are smart enough to make decision. But how can you be this silly. He is a married man. How can you do this? Why did you fall in love with such a man?

Shin Hye : Appa. I really love Min Ho oppa. Jebal.

Mr Park : NO!!

Shin Hye : Appa, since young I always listen to you. Everything I let you decide for me. But this time, can you please let me choose and decide? Jebal, Appa.

Mr Park : I did let you have the freedom to choose who you love, but see what happened now? You chosen a wrong man!

Shin Hye : Appa. Min Ho oppa really loves me.

Mr Park : Shin Hye-ah. How can a married man be in love with you when he's already someone husband. How can you ruin someone family?

Shin Hye : Appa, I didn't ruin people's family.

Mr Park : Shin Hye, you know how hurt when Appa heard the people talking behind your back in the hospital. You soon will be taking over my place. How can you do this to ruin your image and reputation?

Shin Hye : I can't stop people from saying things. But it does hurt me when my own Appa - you believe what they said about me. That's not true. I know no matters what I say or explain, you won't accept. But at least, trust me. Will you?

Mr Park : How can I trust you when this is not the first time?

Shin Hye's face expression changed when she heard what Mr Park said.

Mr Park continues : Appa knows everything about you. Appa trusted you once. But you broke that trust. Now, you have the same mistake again. How am I going to trust you?

Shin Hye : Mianhe, Appa. I admit that before it was my fault. It was me being immature. But this time, this time is different. I didn't ruin their family. It was ruined before I came into the picture. I-I-----

Mr Park cuts in : ENOUGH SHIN HYE. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ALL THESE. AHJUMMA. GO OUT AND TELL HIM TO LEAVE.

Ahjumma : Doryeonnim. I already told him to leave 30 minutes ago, but he insisted to stay. He said he needs to see you.

Shin Hye : W-Who? Ahjumma? Min Ho Oppa? H-He is outside? 

Just before Shin Hye trying to peek through the window. Her father scolded at her.

Mr Park : Go to your room now.

Shin Hye : Appa. M-Min---

Mr Park cuts in : Don't make me repeat twice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter