Saying Goodbye

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seeing the one you loved in pain, the pain is doubled." 

Is had been 2 weeks since they had talked. After Min Ho knew about what happened to Hee Sun, his attitude towards her were much better. He is more tolerate compared to the first time he met her. For the sake of So Won, he lets her to stay with them. At least twice a week, Shin Hye will comes and visit Hee Sun, to make sure she is getting better. Unfortunately, her condition doesn't seem to be improved. Because of Hee Sun's sudden appearance, it makes Shin Hye decided to step back, she is reconsidering the relationship with Min Ho. Min Ho notices the change of attitude of Shin Hye, whenever he asked for dinner, she will always be busy and gave him a lot of excuses. He started to fear that she is giving up.

~~~

Tonight as usual. Shin Hye told Min Ho that she is not well and couldn't make it for the dinner. Is not that she doesn't miss him, she is missing him like crazy, but she knows at this moment, she can't be selfish. She couldn't go through herself, she already made mistake once, she doesn't want to be a third party. At least, for now, she wants him to settled everything before they continue their relationship. She looks at the pictures they took when they were at San Francisco. Her lips curled into a smile. Indeed, he made her left her heart at San Francisco. Mr Park passed by her room and saw the light in the room. He knocked. 

Shin Hye : Who's that?

Mr Park : Is me.

Shin Hye opens the door and saw her Appa.

Shin Hye : Appa. 

Mr Park : I saw the light still on in your room. Haven't sleep? 

Shin Hye : About to. 

Shin Hye lied. 

Mr Park : Can I come in? 

Shin Hye : Neh. Appa. 

~~~

Mr Park takes a seat. He looks at her. 

Mr Park : Kwenchana?

Shin Hye : Hm. Appa. I'm fine.

Mr Park : How's work?

Shin Hye : Usual. Everything is good.

Mr Park : Shin Hye. Appa is getting old day by day.

Shin Hye : A-Appa.

Mr Park : Your Omma left us early. I promised her that I will take good care of you. I know something is bothering you. I know you are stubborn and you won't tell me what it is unless you're willing to. Shin Hye. All I need you to know is whatever it is, I'm always there for you.

Shin Hye : Appa. Gomawo.

Mr Park : Whatever decision you made. If you're keen about it. Jik Jin. Arraso. 

Shin Hye : Even if it is a mistake?

Mr Park : I trust my daughter's judgment. Even if it is a mistake, as long as you have a reason for it, I'm willing to listen and accept. Whether is a mistake or not, Appa is not sure, but most important is what is in your mind. What's your heart tells you. Is late now, sleep early.

Shin Hye : Goodnight Appa.

Before Mr Park walks out of the room, he turned around.

Mr Park : Don't lose out on something that could be forever just because you think the timing isn't right. Don't let fate decide. Your fate is on your hand. 

~~~

Wednesday. The day she promised So Won that she will comes to the house and teach her piano. She lets out a deep sigh before pressing the door bell. She waited and the door is opened. She was shocked to see Min Ho standing right in front of her. Before she could says anything, she got dragged to the his room. 

Shin Hye : W-Wae? O-Oppa!!!

Min Ho ignores her. When they are inside his room. He pinned her to the wall. 

Min Ho : Are you still going to avoid me like what you had been doing? 

Shin Hye : I-I don't g-get what you m-mean...

Min Ho : Is it because of her? 

Shin Hye : Oppa. I t-told you I'm b-busy a-and-------

Min Ho cuts in : Don't lie to me when you're not capable of doing so. Tell me. What happened between us? 

Shin Hye : O-Oppa. I-I......(took a deep breathe before she speaks out) Let's not continue this. 

Min Ho : You want a break up? 

Shin Hye nodded. Her tears are forming at the corner of her eyes. She is trying hard not to drop these tears. 

Min Ho : No. 

Shin Hye : You know at the end of the day you still have her to look after. Why not end this before both of us get hurt even more?

Min Ho : No. I won't agree. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Jebal. 

Min Ho : No. Give me some time. We can solve this together. Trust me. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Kwenchana. Chincha. I'll be fine. At this point, the one that you need to pay more attention is her. She needs you. 

Min Ho : Shin Hye. I will not break up with you. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Jebal.  

Min Ho : S-Shin Hye!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter