The Mystery

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All I need is love from the right person. That's matters."

Min Ho just click 'send' and the pictures of them delivered to So Won. Shin Hye is nervous as she might not know if she is being accepted by So Won. She doesn't know if she had made the right decision. After all, he is still a married man and with a child. She nearly out of breathe when she was told that he had sent So Won a picture of them. She almost got a shocked when Min Ho's mobile rang and the ID screen indicate "So Won" is calling. 

So Won : Appa. 

Min Ho : Neh. 

So Won : Why are you with Mama Gom? Where are you guys? 

Min Ho : W-We----

Shin Hye signals him not to say anything. 

Shin Hye : S-So Won-ah...

So Won : Mama G-Gom? Is it you? A-Are you with A-Appa?

Shin Hye : Hm. 

So Won : Where are both of you? 

Min Ho just snatched the mobile off Shin Hye's hand. He took a deep breathe before telling her.

Min Ho : So Won. I'm dating Mama Gom. A-Are you alright with us together?

Shin Hye places her hand on her forehead. She doesn't know what to say or what to react. She just stares at Min Ho. He saw her reaction and just signals her that everything will be alright. He asked her to chill and relax. Just then, on the other side, So Won replied.

So Won : D-Dating?

Min Ho : Hm. 

So Won : You mean you are dating Mama Gom? Both of you love each other? 

Min Ho : L-Love? I mean we are dating. W-We haven't discuss----

So Won cuts in : So you both don't love each other? Then why are both of you dating when you don't love each other? 

Min Ho : A-Ani. T-This is--- (he lets out a sigh) Appa likes Mama Gom. We are dating. W-We---

So Won : Likes mean loves? Isn't it? 

Min Ho is having a tough time explaining to So Won especially they are on the phone. Shin Hye asked if she could speaks to So Won. She talked to So Won. Before she hangs up on them, she said...

So Won : So Won is happy that Appa is dating Mama Gom. As long as Appa is happy. I'm happy. 

Min Ho : Appa will be extremely happy if So Won is happy. 

Shin Hye : So Won-ah. You are your Appa's first priority. Will be and always be. Remember that. Arraso!

So Won : Hm. 

Min Ho : So Won. Appa will be back soon. Wait for me. O-Oh. Mama Gom will be back too. Wait for us. We will together be there when you performing. Arraso? 

So Won : Hm. 

Min Ho can hears her laughter on the other side. When he ends the call, he sort of have the heavy stones lifted up on his chest. He feels relieved that So Won doesn't against them, she is alright with them dating. He stares deep into Shin Hye's eyes. 

Min Ho : Thank god she accepts you. 

Shin Hye : What if she says no? 

Min Ho : I will try my best to persuade her. 

Shin Hye didn't says anything but giggles. She is happy. At least, for now, she knows that she is being accepted by So Won. She did not steals him from her. She doesn't hate her, that is the most important things to her. 

~~~

1 month passed, after they are back from San Francisco. The two of them seems inseparable. Like newly weds. Min Ho will always picks up Shin Hye after work and they will have dinner at home with So Won or out for dinner. Shin Hye has been taking care of So Won when Min Ho is oversea for business. So Won is happy. 

Shin Hye : Why are you smiling? 

So Won : Because I'm happy. Mama Gom every night will tell me bedtime story before I sleep. 

Shin Hye : Silly girl. You are happy just because of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter