Double Blessings

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My happiness is because of him. Because I found a person that I love and most importantly he loves me."

"This is the final boarding call for passengers Mr Park Ji Sung booked on flight KQ388 to Bali. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately fifteen minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Mr Park Ji Sung. Thank you......"

Shin Hye looks at the empty seat next to her, tears start forming at the corner of her eyes. Min Ho held tight onto her hand. 

Shin Hye : Oppa. Do you think Appa had already forgiven me? Do you think he will come? 

Min Ho : Don't worry too much. I'm sure he will come. 

~~~

It was nearly 2pm when they reached Bali. Min Ho rented a car to drive around. They first check-in to their room in Westin Hotel. The hotel is facing the beach, their room view were fantastic. Unfortunately, Shin Hye is not excited at all. 

Min Ho : Kwenchana? 

Shin Hye : I don't think Appa had forgiven me. 

Min Ho : I'm sure he already did. Don't worry, we still have 24 hours. He will be here. 

Shin Hye : Is a very important day. I wish he is here. 

Min Ho : He will. He definitely will. 

Min Ho hugs Shin Hye tightly, trying to comfort her. Whatever he could do for Shin Hye, he already did. 

~~~

2 weeks ago...

Min Ho went to see Shin Hye's Appa - Dr Park Ji Sung. He asked for 10 minutes. Park just sat there quietly, letting Min Ho speak. Min Ho apologized to him, he asked for forgiveness.

Min Ho : Please forgive us. Please forgive  Shin Hye. 

He placed an envelope on his table, inside with an air ticket to Bali and invitation card. Their wedding invitation card. 

~~~

Present

Shin Hye : I'm feeling nervous. Ottoke?

Se Young : Don't worry. I'm here.

Shin Hye : Thank you for flying here and attend my wedding.

Se Young : YAH!! Chingu, right. This is what friends for.

Shin Hye : Gomawo, Se Young.

Se Young : Are you feeling alright? Min Ho oppa said you were tired this morning. Do you need to nap? I will wake you up before the event start.

Shin Hye : Kwenchana. I-Is my A-Appa here yet?

Se Young : Don't worry, Shin Hye. Dr Park will be here. I'm sure he will be.

Shin Hye (with teary eyes) : I really want Appa to be here with me on this important day.

Out of the sudden, she heard the familiar voice. She immediately stood up and looks at the door direction. When the door opens, she can't hold back her tears.

Shin Hye : A-Appa......

Shin Hye runs towards her Appa and hugs him tightly.

Shin Hye : Mianhe, Appa. Mianhe.

Dr Park : You are getting married today yet behaving like a small girl. Tsk tsk. How are you going to be a mother?

Shin Hye : Appa.

Se Young : Uncle Park. Annyeonghaseyo.

Dr Park : Neh. Thanks for flying here. Thanks for taking care of my princess. 

Se Young : No worries, Uncle. 

Shin Hye : Appa. When did you arrive. I thought you never forgive me. 

Dr Park : I have yet to forgive you but then Min Ho came the other day a-and......anyway, stop crying. Event going to start soon. Appa needs to prepare my speech. 

Shin Hye : Speech? 

Dr Park : Park Ji Sung's daughter is getting married. Is a special and important day. Of course I need to give a speech. 

Shin Hye : Appa...

~~~

15 minutes before the event, the emcee asked Shin Hye and Min Ho get ready. Shin Hye is in a casual floral summer dress while Min Ho is in a suit. 

Min Ho : You look beautiful today. 

Shin Hye (with pouty lips) : I prefer to wear a white gown. 

Min Ho : Don't worry, after you give birth. We will have another photo session. You can wear your white gown. 

Due to her pregnancy, Shin Hye has no choice but to wear something more comfy and baggy. Min Ho smiles because no matters what Shin Hye wears, she still looks pretty in his eyes. 

 

~~~

Appa : Holding her hand means you will take care of her forever. You have to cherish her, love her with your whole heart. Arraso.

Min Ho : Neh. Aboenim.

Shin Hye : Appa....

Appa : For now you are already someone's wife and very soon a mother. You cannot be like last time. Arraso.

Shin Hye : Neh, Appa. Gomawo. Saranghae Appa. 

~~~

Dr Park : Ladies and Gentlemen, as father of the bride I have the pleasure of making the first speech. I would like to start by giving a warm welcome to all of you that had flew here and joined us to celebrate my daughter, Shin Hye & Min Ho's wedding. Thank you all for coming to help celebrate this very special day. Today I must admit that my daughter looks very stunning, just like her mother, my wife. I'm very proud of Shin Hye and how she has grown up and delighted that she has found her Mr. Right. There are two things which parents always try to give our children, one is roots and the other is wings. Shin Hye, you have now grown your wings and fled the nest but you will still be loved all always still have roots within our family. For Min Ho, I believe in my daughter's choice. I think you will be a good husband, and a wonderful father. May they be blessed with happiness that grows and with love that lasts and a peaceful life together. I wish them enjoyment for today, the fulfillment of all their hopes and dreams for tomorrow. 

~~~

Min Ho : First of all, I would like to thank my father-in-law for giving me a chance to be your son-in-law. I will live up to your expectations, be a good husband, a good son-in-law and a good father. Aboenim, thank you for coming. Giving us this wonderful and mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter