War Between Love

It Started With a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No matter what happened to me, as long as you are by my side, I will be fine...."

Min Ho and Hee Sun are in the study room. Shin Hye is with So Won, in So Won's room. So Won got a shocked after seeing Hee Sun, her own mother appears in front of her. She wanted to ask what happened but Shin Hye told her to wait. Her parents need to talk. While they are talking, Shin Hye has tons of questions in her mind.

Min Ho : Why do you come back?

Hee Sun : What do you mean by that? Why So Won is shocked to see me? She said I was dead. What did you tell her?

Min Ho just keeps quiet.

Hee Sun continues : D-Did you actually tell her that I'm dead?

Min Ho : Yes.

Hee Sun : So everyone including Ahjumma thinks that I'm dead?

Min Ho : Yes.

Hee Sun : Even our family?

Min Ho : They won't know since they are in the States. I didn't say a word to them.

Hee Sun : Why did you tell everyone that I'm dead when I'm not?

Min Ho : What is the difference? Whether you're alive or death? You will only bring tears to So Won.

Hee Sun : That is because this isn't the family that I wanted in the beginning.

Min Ho : I warned you before. I asked. You said yes. So don't regret when you made that decision. Don't push the blame to others when you, yourself made that decision.

Hee Sun : I have no choice!

Min Ho : Then what choice So Won has? She is your daughter! Don't you have some heart for her? How could you just leave like that?

~~~

Flashes back 3 months ago

Min Ho : How can you just leave her like that?

His hand crushed the letter left by Hee Sun. He found the letter when he woke up.

Dear Min Ho, 

I'm sorry but I have to go. I had enough of this relationship, this family and everything. This marriage is suffocating me. I can't breathe. Everyday I feel bad when So Won asked me why we argue or why we fight. I don't know what to tell her. I'm sorry. I should have just say no then all these won't happened. You won't suffer as well. I'm sorry. Please help me take care of So Won. 

From Hee Sun.

~~~

Hee Sun startled. She didn't know what to answer. Before she could says a word, Min Ho stops her.

Min Ho : When the moment you just to leave So Won and me, I considered you as dead. What do you want this time? (He is staring at her) 

Hee Sun : I want her.

Min Ho : What do you mean by that? 

Hee Sun : You heard me. I said I want her. I want So Won. 

Min Ho : What happened between us is fine. How you treat me is fine. I'm alright with that. But So Won. No. I'm not letting you touching her.

Hee Sun : She is my daughter!

Min Ho : You left her and now you are coming back and get her? Do you think she is a toy!! 

Hee Sun : I'm taking her back. 

Min Ho : You're not! 

Hee Sun : Min Ho! How could you? She is my daughter and I'm her mother! I have every right to take her. 

Min Ho : Calling yourself mother? Hee Sun. Seriously, I don't want to argue with you anymore. Please stop before our friendship really dies off. 

Hee Sun : It already did. 

Min Ho : What d-did you just said? 

Hee Sun : Don't you remembered? That time. When we sign the paper. You said it yourself. Noona, this is what I can do for you, the first and last favour you asked from your childhood friend. This is it. This marks the day of our friendship ends. This is what you said to me. 

Min Ho : K-Kim Hee Sun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter