Taehyung's P.O.V

Strangers to Lovers

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Miss Eunji,you can take the seat next to Mr Kim Taehyung",said our class teacher.Ms Lee. I quickly tried to cansume what our class teacher just said.

For the first time I shoutedin my classrom,"what?",and made everyone stare at me!

I gave them,What-the-hell-are-you-looking-at look,and they soon turn away.

"Mr Kim is there any problem",asked Ms Lee! I quickly shook my head giving her a 'no-problem-look'.

Eunji then make her way to the seat next to me. It seems like a cold breeze has blown towards me and I just wanted to look cool and undistracted.

That's when I realised my HEART is not beating at its normal rate.

My heart started beating madly and rapidly.

She is beautiful,simple and I could tell that she's making me go crazy.

There's something about her that makes her attractive.

I began to feel my body turning hot.

Seriously,what's wrong with me.!

Why do I even look at her?

What exactly am I thinking??

KIM TAEHYUNG wake up,she's just someone who came today.You're not that type of boy to feel like this!!

"EXCUSE ME!!",I heard someone talking to me and that's when I realised I was zoning out!!

Great just great,now my classmates will think I really am starting to get mad! I tried looking at her eyes and damn they were so alluring.

 


 

Okay, I'm so sorry for abandoning this story. I thought of editing it and adding something to it but then I thought, "It's the first fanfic I have ever written and I don't want to add something to it again.May be someday I might look back at it and said,'I have improve a lot from that stage.' to myself and laugh about it."

I'm sorry for making you all wait.

Thank you all so much for reading,It means a lot to me.

I love YOU all so much. You made a great meaning to my life and I won't forget all of your kindness by commenting,subscribing and giving suggestions.

I'm Unlocking all the chapters in about an hour and you are being Warned.

 

Thanks Again, 

Love Arikay