Confession

Strangers to Lovers

After 5 YEARS

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shinning bright and a lot of people were moving about here and there in the airport.

 

Taehyung was excited...Super excited since he will be seeing Eunji after 5 years.

This time He's not gonna back down anymore.

He's just gonna show Eunji that he was the one for her.

The last time he tried proposing to Eunji,He got heartbroken and it hurts so much to see her like that.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Taehyung and Eunji went towards the nearby park...They walked and walked when suddenly Eunji asked Taehyung the most shocking question ever.

"Do you think Jong In oppa would liked me?".She asked looking down on the road while still walking.

Taehyung suddenly noticed the sudden heartbreak inside his chest.

His breathing became heavy but he tried his best not to show his insecurity.

The only girl he ever liked.

The only girl who can make him laugh and smile.

The only girl who can make him open up to his parents easily.

The one who melt his heart with only a soft smile.

For the first time in his life,Taehyung found something he can't have.

Even though he wanted her so badly,he can't force her.

Though he make up his mind not to let her go.

He wanted her happiness and he didn't want to be the one who make her unhappy.

So,the only thing he can do was to just let her be happy.

Eunji noticed the silence maintained between both of them. "Tae Tae,are you even listening?",Eunji asked looking up at Taehyung's eyes.Standing face to face with him.

"Ye.....Yes,I think so",Taehyung replied looking away from her eyes and started moving away from her.

He can't show how unhappy he was to her.He just can't look at her.I mean,'If someone you cared about tell you they liked someone else,Its obvious you'll end up being unhappy'.That was what's happening with Taehyung.

"Really??????????Tae Tae do you think he'll like me...Wahhhh.....I'm so happy... He always tease me with you but we are just friends... And you aren't interested in girls.So I told him I liked him and he said that I was too young. Now that I graduated from high school he might acce..........",Eunji was cut off by Taehyung's sudden shout.

"Jung Eunji....Do you know what you've done to me????",Taehyung then faced Eunji with tears streaming down his face.

"You befriended me,You make me enjoy my teenage life.You know before you came I was the cold guy.I don't hangout with friends and I don't give a damn about what people say.Jung Eunji you've changed me",Taehyung said as he rubbed his tears away.

"Oh...Don't cry..May be I was meant to fix you",Eunji said as she cupped his face making him to looked at her in shock. "Ji....No matter what happens wait for me,....Only 5 years...You can date anyone.But When I come back after 5 years I won't hesitate to force you to be with me...So now can we be best of friends?",Taehyung asked pulling the necklace out from his pocket. He put it on her neck and next thing, he Hugged her. Eunji kept silent since she don't know how to react. With that both of them part ways and they became like best friends.

Taehyung cried the whole night.

His parents were comforting him.

But what hurt his parents most was Taehyung's words before he falls asleep.

"Umma,Appa.... It hurts".Taehyung said to his parents.

"Where does it hurt",Victoria asked pointing several parts of her son's body. Both Nickhun and Victoria were super worried since he had been crying from the time he had reached home. That was 4:30 pm and now its 11:00pm.

"Here",Taehyung pointed towards his left chest.

His HEART.

Taehyung cried even more.But he became a little weak because of his continuous crying. Victoria and Nickhun understand the situation and help their son to sleep.

"It hurts so much,...... It hurts......It hurts a lot".

 

One week after their graduation Victoria took her son to study in London.Soon Nickhun decided they should all move to London and that would also help them to have more family time.

That's why Taehyung was now in the busy airport eagerly waiting to meet Eunji again...