Kim Taehyung I Love You

Strangers to Lovers

A/N: Hey guys Once again I'm so sorry for being on a hiatus for almost one and a half years. Thank You all so much for reading this storry,it means a lot to me. I'll continue writing this story and there's only a few chapters left. Thank You.


Eunji ran and ran,hoping that she might at least get a glimpse of Taehyung.

'Where are you TaeTae?'

She sat on the side of the road with a broken heart. She wanted to tell him that she liked him very much and May be also love him.

'May be I'll go home for now." she thought as she walked back towards her house. Just then a thought rushed into her  mind,'I wonder if he's still in that house.'

Then she ran,towards the house Taehyung used to lived in. 

When she reached the house,the house has been cleaned and it look more like the house Taehyung used to lived in years ago. Eunji would sometimes went to Taehyung's house just to check if he's back or not. But today,the heaven must have been on her side,the door was open.

She quickly ran inside the house just to see all the furnitures covered with a white cloth. 

"Taehyung....Kim Taehyung." Eunji shouted and ran to the old Taehyung's room.

"Taehy.." her voice cracked.

"Eunji ... what are you doing here?" he asked with a shocked expression on his face. Then she started crying.

It took a while for Taehyun to recover from seeing Eunji just in front of him. 

He then walked towards Eunji who is now sitting on the floor crying. He hugged her and Eunji continued crying until he kissed her forehead.

"Eunji stop crying. Why are you even crying?" He asked and Eunji tried to stop crying and looked at His face.

"I thought that you left again." she said in between her sobs.

"Where would I go? I came back to stay here again." He said as he felt her tears getting dry.

"I thought that you'd disappear again like last time. I was so depressed when you were nowhere to be found. I cam here almost everyday searching for you,one day the grandmother next door told me that you have shifted abroad and will not come back. I cried and cried hoping that at least I'll tell you that I like you Before you go, but I was too late." Eunji said as she looked straight into his eyes.

"Jung Eunji?" He spoke with the most deadly tone ever.

"Y-e-s." she gulped.

"Say that again."

"Kim Taehyung,Iloveyou." she said quickly and Taehyun decided to a bit.

"Say that again,I can't hear you." he whispered into her ears.Eunji's face become red and quickly stood up running downstairs with Taehyung running agter her. When they reached the common room Taehyung tripped pulling Eunji on her left wrist,and the both fell on the grond with Eunji landing on top of him.

They blinked and blinked because they don't know what to do. They stared in each other's eyes and finally Eunji took the chance to peck his lips.

You may find it hard to believe that a girl is making the first move but mind you, she's brought up by her brother and her brother's friends and they happend to be all boys.

Just as Eunji was about to get up,Taehyung pulled her back and he is now on top of her.

"Jung Eunji, can we date? I mean do you want to go out with me?"

"What? All these years and you're asking if I wanted to  go out with you?"

"Will you be my girlfriend? or If you want wecan get married." He said with a smirk on his face.

Eunji pushed him away from her making him hit he cold floor. As she is about to close the door she turned back and smiled-

"We have a date tomorrow. Don't be late.I'll wait for you in the park." with that she ran off.

"Goshhhh....I'm so slow. I didn't even get to talk. I'll make sure I get the first move tomorrow." He thought and started unboxing his things,anticipating for his date with Eunji.

 


Hello Everyone, I feel so bad about abandoning this story AND decided to finished it. It has been one and a half years until i last updated and the storyline and plot has been lost from my mind but I'll make sure to finish writing this story. 

Thank You all For reading this Story.

I lOve you'll.

-Arikay

If you wanna read a suga fic here's a link: His Insecurities

It's one of my favorite Story to write so far.