Family Time

Strangers to Lovers

Hey Everyone,Since I'm very bad at expressing the surroundings and arrangements of the characters,I'll put some pictures.I hope you don't mind...




Taehyung's P.O.V

When I woke up in the morning I was so afraid thet Eunji would left.So, I quickly rushed towards my room but my bed was empty.Tears started to form in my eyes.Soon, I heard a noise from downstairs.Probably a beautiful voice.I went down and saw Eunji singing while cooking breakfast.She didn't notice So I sat down on the Kitchen counter,her back facing me.But then I couldn't control and I sneeze loudly.Eunji quickly stopped singing and turn backwards.

"You scared me!!!",she exclaimed.

"Oh...Sorry I didn't mean to",I said and she walked towards me.

"hmmm..Let me see..Baby Tae tae..Are you still having fever",she chuckled and put her hands on my forehead.

"Fever's gone but I suggest you need to rest for a few more days don't worry we'll finish the project on time",she said and walked away.

"No..I'm too bored to stay at home..I'll go to school",I said sitting down on the kitchen chair.

"Are you sure?,Eunji raised her brows facing me.

"I can see that you never enjoyed going to school...",She said and sat on the chair near me.We were eating the breakfast and we went to school together.After school i spend some time with Eunji and her Brother.He seems to be a nice guy.

 

I was walking home and noticed that my parents are home.I don't know why but I keep thinking of Eunji's words...

 

'Eunji,whenever I'm with her, I feel so happy and wants to be with her.I don't know why but,MY  HEART, it starts beating so fast when I'm with her.I feel so relieved when I'm with her.....Does this mean I like HER? No, It can't be. I've known her for a month only and this can't be happening to me.'

 

'Does this means I'm falling in LOVE? No....But there's something in her"..........

 

   

 

"I think I like her....'.

 

 

 

No one's P.O.V

At the Living Room

 

 

Victoria was sitting on the living room couch watching NEWS on the Television while Nickhun was busy with his laptop.

 

They heard the door clicked and Taehyung came in not even glancing at the living room.Taehyung walked towards the stairs and was stopped by Nickhun's fake cought.

 

"Ehemmm... Son, Your home?",Nickhun asked closing his laptop.

"Oh appa,umma you're home",Taehyung stated trying to walk straight towards his room.Victoria started getting a little impatient.She was worried so much and now her PRECIOUS,one and only son came home and Her son acted like they're not even there.

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!",Victoria shouted putting her hands on her hips giving a dead glare to her son.

 

Taehyung turned and saw his mom in an angry state.

Why is she even shouting Taehyung thought and calmly tried to walk towards his room.

But he was stopped by his dad.

 

 

"Son you need to come and sit down...Your mom will burst out",Nickhun said walking towards his son and pulling him to the living room to sit down.

 

 

Taehyung obeyed his dad and sit down on the couch.Victoria give a dead stare to her soon but Taehyung didn't seem to notice it.She then went upstairs and took the Hairpin from their room.

 

 

Nickhun was now busy with his laptop again.Not noticing what his wife was upto.He was totally consumed by his work and forget about the Hairpin.

 

Victoria walked down the stairs.When she reach the couch where Taehyung was sitting she opened her palms and revealed the Hairpin.

 

 

"What's this?",Taehyung asked with a shocked expression.

"Your mom found it on your room....Care to explain about it?",Nickhun asked putting the laptop on the living room table.

"Son, Do you have a girlfriend?",Victoria asked Taehyung with a smiling expression.

"You can always tell us",Nickhun stated sending a wink on his son.Taehyung don't know what to do.His parents are very friendly,caring and all but they're still so childish.

 

'Seriously,what's wrong with mom and dad...A lot of people are working In their company.i.e, KIM Coorpation and Industries,ltd....., All their staffs respect them there.But seriously if they saw them like this,They would want to change their workplace'.Taehyung thought.

 

 

"Its a Hairpin",Taehyung stated.Victoria and Nickhun looked at each other and started laughing.

 

"I know a girl was here while we were gone",Victoria said with a serious tone."Why are you so secretive??? Are you still angry because we weren't able to come home that night?",Victoria almost cried.

"We're sorry,son,If you want I'll stay at home,quit my job, and look after you...I know I'm not the best mom.But I'll try my best.Just don't get mad anymore".She cried and Nickhun pulled her into a warm hug.

 

 

"Mom Dad I'm not angry",Taehyung said with a sad expression.

 

"I'm not Angry.I was out with my friend and didn't think about the time..I'm sorry".Victoria rubbed her tears off from her cheeks and started hugging her son.

 

"Now can you explain whose Hairpin is this",Victoria asked half-crying&smiling.

"O.M.G thought you'd forgot about it",Taehyung said pulling off from the hug.

"Yesterday jungkook mom called and told him to be home immediately....Eunji wa....".Victoria and Nickhun smiled at each other and continued listening.

"Eunji was visiting trying to ask why I'm absent....Jungkook told her to stay with me...First she tried to went home but she asked her brother if she could stay...And he allowed her to stay since it was late in the evening and he was way too warried for her to travel alone on the bus.She must have dropped it",Taehyung said as his parents listened carefully.

 

"Did you do anything to her?".

"Did you kiss her?".

"Where did she sleep?".

"What did you do?",Victoria and Nickhun asked their son.Taehyung then remembered their first kiss on the park.Yes,it was his first time so thinking about it makes him blushed.On the otherhand He couldn't believe how his parents are reacting.

 

 

"Mom,Dad I'm not that kind of Boy...Of course she sleep in my bed and I slept on your bed".Taehyung said and they all continued talking having a good family time.

 

 

Mrs.Kim couldn't stop teasing her son.

She knows very well that Her son is good in studied,basketball and diferent kinds of activities but never with girls.

In fact,there never was a girl he get involved with.

Not even a single one.

 

 




 

Thanks Again For Reading....

Sorry for Grammatical and Spelling errors.