Closer

Strangers to Lovers

Two days from now,Taehyung and Eunji will be Graduating from one of the best school's in Korea.

Many students will Graduate and a lot of newbies would fight  for seats to enter the school.

For the past few months Taehyung and Eunji had become a lot closer.

Taehyung has changed his behaviour.He became soft,caring and loose his Dead stares towards the others.

 

He started playing and chatting with his other classmates.

Instead of sitting in the school's garden or rooftop during lunch,Taehyung started hanging out with his classmates.

After school He and Eunji would head straight towards HIS hous.

Sometimes the maid in Taehyung's house, Mrs.Yoon make some eatables for them or they would call Home Delivery.

 

Eunji enjoyed spending time with Taehyung.

Eventhough he looked a little hard on the outside,she knew that he need someone to hear him out.

Someone to listen to his story or even his personal opinion.

Eunji knows very well that Taehyung's parents aren't always Home.

She knew that they're busy with their works and their son needed someone to spend some time with during their absence.

Despite the fact that Eunji spend most of her time on Taehyung's house,she never meet his parents.She had seen their photograph's,but never in real life.

 

She can vow that they are good parents and they cared for their son more than anything else.

Eunji told herself that  she's doing a favour for Taehyung's parents while theyr'e not home.

Keeping their son's Company.

 

Everyone in Seoul International High School were thrilled to see Taehyung's new behaviour.

Taehyung started becoming more active in the school club activities and sports.

 

 

There was one time when Nickhun and Victoria were on Holidays and decided to stay in Seoul.

That sunday Taehyung has a friendly match in basketball with some other schools.

Nickhun and Victoria along with Eunji went to see the game.

 

Of course,Eunji would go for sure,since she was the one to assure him to play the match.

The Schools Basketball Team Coach was reading out the names of the participants for the friendly match when Eunji was walking past the Basketball court.."Choi Minho,Wu Yi Fan,Moon Jongup,Kim Taehyung,Choi Junhong".

The coach then looked around but Taehyung was nowher to be found.

"I know we really need Kim Taehyung in the team but since he's not .....".Their coach was cut off by Eunji running inside the court.

"Coach,Kim Taehyung will Play the match on sunday",Eunji said looking in their coach's eyes.

"Are you sure...I heard he's absent today",Their coach,Mr.Bang asked back.

"Yeahh...He'll come.Keep your trust on him".Eunji told their coach.

It took a lot of effort to prompt Taehyung to play the match but Eunji managed to persuade him in anyway.

 

 

There are times when Eunji would drop by at Taehyung's house to finish their project.

Taehyung,at first suggested that they shlould DO their project work at Eunji's house.

Eunji asked Daehyun if she could go to Taehyung's house to DO their project work there.

Daehyun didn't want his little sister to stop by at a friends house and come home late at night.

To be precise,that friend was a boy.And Daehyun supported Taehyung's decision in studying in their house,i.e,Eunji's and Daehyun.

But Daehyun had no other choice since he was way too busy in his shop and wouldn't even have time to always check on them.

Yet,he doesn't want to be the overprotective elder brother.

He knew very well that his sister was in her teenage years and she needs to explore.

But he have no other choice than to trust Taehyung with his younger sister.

 

Taehyung was bored to dead to stay in his house to finish the project.

Its not that he hate his house or anything but he just wanted to spend sometime outside his house.

May be at a friends house.

But they finished their project in time and submit it before the deadline.

 

 

Taehyung was still in denial about his feelings for Eunji.

He knew that he liked her.He cared for her and all.

But never came across to ask his heart how he really feel inside,deeply.

 

 

Sometimes Taehyung would visit Daehyun's shop.They would talk and sometimes complimented each other.

Daehyun,Doesn't like how Taehyung looked at his sister.

He,Daehyun,found it a little bit strange.

Both,Eunji and Taehyung clearly stated that they are nothing more than friends.

Daehyun was doubious about Taehyung's look.

He knew that Taehyung liked to spend sometime with his sister.

And to add his conjecture,He sometimes found Taehyung staring lovingly at Eunji.

 

OR WAS HIS MIND JUST EXAGGERATING???

 

Daehyun tried to assure himself that they have been friends for only a few months and nothing can go wrong.

 

OR WAS IT?

 




 

So I'm just gonna skip some of their school days.

Someone unexpected might make an appearence.   

 

Daehyun just might find his soulmate soon....

 

Anyway Thanks for reading and don't hesitate to drop a comment....