Jung Daehyun

Strangers to Lovers

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

               ​          

I was 9 years old when my dad passed away and Eunji was only 2 years old.I know it must have been hard for my mom to take care of two kids but my mom was a great mom.

She managed to give Eunji and Me a good life.Last year my mom got sick a lot so we decided to take her to the hospital and turns out she's having Leukemia,third stage and wouldn't live long.After a few months she passed away.

 

 

After my mom passed away I realised I haven't been around Eunji a lot.I was always so focused to my college work that I hardly have time to look after her.

Now that we've settled down I just wanted to take care of her and be the best Elder brother for her.She has been through a lot and I wouldn't be able to live if she's hurt or anything.

We moved to seoul a few months back.We got our apartment and a place for me to start my PIZZA,CAKES&CAFE shop.

I decided to admit Eunji to Seoul International High School. 

I just wanted her to have a good normal life and I wanted her to study well and get a good education.

It's her last year in High School and soon she'll graduate.

When I admitted her to Seoul International High School there was only 5 months left  for graduation but the teachers were good enough to admit her.

After all she was the topper in her old school which was in Busan High.

 

 

I don't know why but Last night when Eunji asked me if she could stay over at her friends house I almost got mad.But it was late in the evening and I don't wamnt her to travel alone in the bus so i allowed her to stay at her friends house. 

My cafe has started getting popular since its near Seoul National University and a lot of students stopped by after their classes.

I was standing in the counter when I saw Eunji rushing Towards My shop.She was looking happy but I saw a boy following her.I got a little confused and put my apron down and walked towards her.

"Eunji",I called and walked towards her.

"OPPA...Annyeong."she greeted me while I was looking at the boy standing next to her.He looks like a silent-killer,one of those spoiled rich kid but I was confused why my sister is with him anyway.

"Oh...Hello my name's Kim Taehyung.I'm Eunji's classmate.It's nice to meet you",he said and bowed.I just took back all my words ,he doesn't looked like a bad person after all.I motioned them to sit down on one of the table near the windows.I asked my fellow workers to bring us some things to drinnk and eat.

 

"So how was school".I asked Eunji.

"It was fun.But I don't get enough sleep last night",Eunji pouted.

"Why?".

"Because this boy Kim Taehyung Wake me up around 5 am".

"What?? You said you're gonna stay at your friends house yesterday on the phone".I talked in disbelief.

"Yea..Taehyung was sick and his parents are overseas..And they'll be coming home only today",my sister said as She started looking on the floor.

"And he's the friend I was talking about".she mumbled but was loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm sorry I was having a fever and there was no one to take care of me and i asked Eunji to stay..It was all my fault".The boy Taehyung spoke as he made a sorry face.

I looked towards Eunji and soon I started to loosen up and forgive her.But the fact that she was staying at a boy's house for a night annoyed me a little.But it was my fault.I didn't ask her if it was a boy or a girl.So,i guess I shouldn't get angry towards her.

"So.... Taehyung,right?,I asked looking at him and he nodded.

"OPPA,don't scold him",My sister said and i chuckled.

"I was just trying to have a normal conversation with y'all".i answered and sipped my coffee.

 

 

We talked and share some stories of our life and that's when it came in my mind 'Someday Eunji will get married and I'll have to be alone that time'...Seriously, I need to have a girlfriend...

 



Here's Nickhun and Victoria...They will make an appearence soon...

 

      

 

 

They are the loving and caring parents of Kim Taehyung in this story...