Eunji's Past

Strangers to Lovers

"Taeh....".Eunji was cut off by Taehyung tightening the grip on her waist.

"I want to stay like this for a while"...After a few seconds Eunji stomach started growling and that made Taehyung chuckeled.

"Taehyung, I have to go make some dinner for us",Eunji said trying to loosen the grip on her waist.

"You're trying to go home right?",Taehyung asked puting his jaw on Eunji's shoulder.

"Stupid...why would I go home,You're still having a fever and your parents are not home.What if you fell and get unconcious and no one was there to help you....Now move I'm gonna make us some dinner".Eunji rushed towards the stairs leaving Taehyung.

She cares about me,what am I gonna do.Oh..My..God...She cares about me...Taehyung thought and walked down the stairs.When he reached the kitchen Taehyung slowly sat down on the dinning chair without making any noise.He was observing Eunji's movement.After a few minutes Eunji turned and saw Taehyung sitting on the dinning chair.

 

"When did you come down?",Eunji asked arranging the plates on the table.

"Just now",Taehyung answered taking the chopstick and putting the rice to his mouth.Taehyung was eating so fast that he almost choked on his food.But he soon realised that Eunji was staring blankly on her food.

"Eun...".

"I used to make these soup for my mom when she was sick",Eunji said trying to sound happy.

"It was her favourite.She always said 'Eunji-ah,please make those BLACK BEAN SOUP again'  she would asked for it everyday.My brother was so busy with all his college works and he never had time to stay at home.That year my mom got sick so long and we decided to take her to the HOSPITAL.She refused to go to the hospital but we took her anyway.The doctor told us that she was in her third stage of LEUKEMIA and that there was not much time for her to live".Soon tears started falling down her cheeks.Eunji quickly rubbed away the tears off of her cheeks and started eating.

"I'm so sorry".Taehyung said as he started to move to Eunji.He hug her and led her cry on his arms.

"I never had time to say goodbye to her and told her that I love Her and that she was the greatest mom on earth".Eunji said crying.

"Still you have me".Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"Stupid...We only knew each other for a month".Eunji said sitting up and rubbing her tears away.Taehyung then moved to his chair.

"Are you all better now?".asked Taehyung.

"Yeah I'm starving lets eat",Eunji smiled and started eating the food.

"Sometimes you have to let out all what's been in your mind to make you feel better",Taehyung said.

Eunji had a strange feeling but she don't know what had caused that strange feeling.

The only man she ever come across in her 19 years of life was her brother,Jung Daehyun.

Yes,she has a father but she was too small when she pased away and didn't have time to get to know him.

She wanted to know how her father looked like she has only seen him in a photo and that too could not make her remember anything about her father.

She had her brother all along and even after her mother passed away she knew her brother would take care of her in every way.

Soon thay finished eating dinner.

Eunji was preparing the fruits that she brought while Taehyung was washing and arranging the dishes.

Taehyung was very glad that Eunji stayed and put a note to himself to thank Eunji's brother for letting her stay the night.

They both watched some movies and fall asleep on the couch.Taehyung woke up and fell a body movind near him.He  carry Eunji to His room and let her sleep peacefully.He watched her sleeping form and started to have a doubt with his heart.

'Jung Eunji what are you?Who are you to me?Why am I so calm when I'm with you?...'.

Taehyung started to walk towards his parents room and soon drifted to dreamland...

 


 

Again, Thank You all so much for reading.English is not my first language. I'm sorry if there's grammatical errors.