Changes

Strangers to Lovers

Mr and Mrs Kim just come home from London.They were having an important meeting with their fellow Board members.They were too busy with their own work.It doesn't mean that they don't care for their son ,Taehyung, It's just that they wanted to give their son a good and luxurious life.They don't want to make their son suffer a hard life.

 

Mr&Mrs.Kim tried their best to show their precious son that they cared for him a lot.Eventhough they aren't always home,they tried their best to show their Love for their son.

Both,Victoria and Nickhun just came from London and both were tired enough due to their long flight.Yes,they have a meeting with investors from The United States when Victoria's nephew,Jungkook,called her.Both Nickhun and Victoria tried their best to soon finish their meeting and took the fastest flight to Seoul.

 

Victoria was worried sick about Taehyung,her only son.She knows very well that Taehyung doesn't get sick easily but when he gets sick its worst than looking after a dying patient.

When they reached Incheon International Airport,They were picked up by their driver.As soon as Victoria entered the house she looked around and called her son's name.

 

 

"Taehyung,my son, Where are you?".She shouted and Mrs.Yoon,their maid came downstairs and greeted them.

"Oh..Mr and Mrs Kim I'm so sorry I was busy cleaning the upper balcony",Mrs.Yoon speaked as if she was gonna get scolded.

"Its okay...Where's my son?",Nickhun asked while adjusting himself in the living room couch.

"He went to school.",Answered Mrs.Yoon while walking towards the kitchen to take some water for Mr&Mrs.Kim.

 

 

 

 

Nickhun motioned his wife to sit down and patted the space next to him.Victoria did as she was asked and they sit in a relaxing manner.

"Too nice to be home".Nickhun smiled while pulling his wife closer to him.

"Yea..But I'm worried about our son....Jungkook was like almost crying when he called".Victoria said with a pouting expression.

"That was two days ago...Besides he's a grown man now...".Nickhun said as he saw Mrs.Yoon coming out of the Kitchen.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I have to finish my work upstairs so If you neen anything I'll be in the Upper balcony".Mrs.Yoon said as she walked off towards the staircase.

 

Nickhun drank the water and some juices Mrs.Yoon served and Both,VictoriA anD Nickhun went towards their room.

While they were passing by Taehyung's room Mrs.Kim(Victoria) went towards her son's room.

She don't know why but something told her to examined her son's room.

Soon she decided to leave the room when she was about to close the door,she found a Beautiful Hair Pin decorated with glittering stones on the floor near the bedstand.

She picked it up and went straight to Their room.

This is the Hair Pin if you're curious...

Nickhun was sleeping on their bed with his head facing the celing.He noticed his wife came in and looked towards the doo with a smirk on his face.

"You know you're still beautiful like the first time I saw you",Nickhun told his wife as he looked at her walking towards the bed.

"Thank you",Victoria simply said as she walked towards the couch in front of their bed.Silence was maintained in the room.After a few minutes Victoria wanted to talk about the hairpin she found.She totally forgot it because of her husband.After all this time She still blushed really hard when he mentioned something like that.

"Nick...?".

"hmmm...".

"You asleep?".

"No...just closing my eyes",He said as he opened his eyes and started to get out of the bed.He sat next to his wife on the couch.

"I found this on Taehyung's room",she said and opened her palms revealing the hair pin.Nickhun took the hair pin and looked at it carefully.

"Is this a girl's Hairpin?".He asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah..I found it on the floor near Taehyung's bedstand....",Victoria answered.

"So does this means a girl came to our house during our absence?".Nickhun stated rubbing his neck with his hand.

"I guess so...". Victoria answered and a long silence was maintained.

"Bingo!!!!",both shouted and walked towards the bathroom.

"Hey,we have to hurry before he comes home and I should take bath first",Victoria said as he pushed Nickhun away.

"And why should I let You take bath first?",Nickhun asked moving towards the bathroom door and locking it.

"Because I'm your wife".Victoria stated.

"If your my wife.........",he said walking towads her and moving the bangs of her hair away from her face."Why don't we bath together?".

 

Meanwhile

Taehyung was a few yards away from Eunji when someone wrapped a had around his waist.He moved facing the person.It was Eunji.

"What is it?",He asked looking into her eyes.

"Thank you for spending your time with us..We really appreciate it..and Go home safe..Good night".Eunji talked while Taehyung stared deeply into her eyes.

"Don't ever leave me,Jung Eunji",Taehyung said,pulling her into a hug.Eunji sighed because she was confused with his sudden reaction.She just played along without thinking.

"Stupid....Where would I go If I leave you",Eunji laughed pulling away from the hug.

"Now go..Your  parents will be home by now...",Eunji said as she walked towards her brothers shop without looking back.

 

Eunji walked inside the washroom at her brother's shop and Feel the beating of her HEART.

"No this can't be...I'm too young to fall in Love...I have to study hard and think only about my graduation",she told herself...

 

 



Hello, So I decided to write Victoria and Nickhun's name instead of always writing Mr&Mrs.Kim.But in some terms they will be referred to as Mr&Mrs.Kim.

I know the story is boring and  ENGLISH is my second language and I'm not that good in English.I hope you could bear with me.Sorry for grammatical errors and spellings.

 

Thanks Again for reading.