Misunderstanding

Strangers to Lovers

Taehyung's P.O.V

No...no...no...What I saw was nothing.

Eunji's not married.She's too young to be married.She's just looking after someone's baby.

I drive as fast as I can.I don't want anyone to see me in this state.I am the strong Taehyung.The Kim Taehyung.And I just can't believe anything I've seen.I have to find out the truth first.

Yeah,I'm crying in my room for the past 10minutes .

Mom and Dad had a day off...So..Yeah they saw me crying.

I went straight to my room and as a good parents they followed me.And of course I told them to go away.Seriously I need privacy.And I'm not thinking straight right now.

 

Jung Eunji.....You're hurting me.

Do you know that?

 


 "Wait...Is that Taehyung?",Jong-in asked as he saw Taehyung running out of the shop.

"What?No.Tae is in London.How can it be him",Eunji replied not caring to even glance outside.

Soon Daehyun come out from the kitchen.He found that Taehyung has already left.

"Eunji"

"Oh..Dae oppa your baby is peeing on me",Eunji said as she pass the baby to Daehyun.

"Where's Taehyung?",Daehyun asked Eunji while taking care of the baby.

"Who's Taehyung",Eunji asked innocently.

"Your boyfriend...Pabo",Daehyun replied knocking at her forehead.

"Huh..He's not even my boyfriend.He never proposed.What's with everyone mentioning Taehyung's name today?What day is it?",Eunji asked a little bit annoyed with Taehyung's name as the trendy topic in the cafe.

 

"Because we saw him",they replied in unison.Daehyun and Jong-in.

"And he might just left because he thought the baby was your's with Jong-in",Jieun replied entering the shop with lots of baby clothes.

"OMG...what have I done...Jong-in oppa what have I done....Why didn't you tell me?".Eunji rushed out the door trying to find Taehyung.

Jong-in was dumbfounded.He just want to see how Taehyung react.

"You know...I'm way out of the picture...But I'm okay as long as she's happy",Jong-in said as he walked towards the kitchen leaving Jieun and Daehyun to look after their child.

Yes,they got married.

Jung Daehyun and Park Jieun got married.And now they have an 8 months old child Jung Jihyun.