Doubts

Strangers to Lovers

It was a beautiful morning and Daehyun was Standing on the balcony of his house....Admiring the beautiful view of Seoul.

He was posessed by the beautiful emerald green grasses.

The weather was nice and quite with a gentle breeze.

The birds are singing and the flowers are blooming.

People were busy with their own life,walking to and fro,moving about in the busy street.

 

The morning sun was just enough to refresh his mind and the cold wind breeze remind him of his deceased parents.

Every morning his father,would wake him up far a walk.They would jog and run and have fun with each other.

 

Daehyun was lost in thoughts.He didn't notice His fellow worker,Jong-in rushing inside his house,panting hard.

"Hyungggg....",He called and noticed that he was in the balcony.He walked outside and Daehyun came to his senses and looked at him in awe.His peaceful and calm morning was ruined by Jong-in.

"What is it Jong-in?...Why are you panting?",He asked walking inside the house with Jong-in trailing behind him.Jong-in was panting hard and almost loose his breath.

"Hyung"..(Breathe)..."Have you ever heard of (Breathe)...top model Park Jieun",Jong-in asked still breathing abnormaly.

"Who?..Park Jieun..Isn't she the one who graduate from Yale University,U.S.A and the new top model",Daehyun asked.

"Yeah,she's hot,she's beautiful and.....wait I'm not here to say those things....Hyung she came to your shop and we were a little busy.She didn't order anything and suddenly stood up from her seat and Naeun accidentally bump into her.Eventhough she wasn't hurt,she demanded to see the owner of the Shop.So Junmyeon Hyung send me to call you",Jong-in said and Daehyun stormed out of the front door.

Soon he reached the shop and he didn't like what he heard and saw.

 

"Miss,we're so sorry...We'll give you a free coupon for the rest of the year",Junmyeon one of the workers in Daehyun's Shop told her.More like trying to calm her down.

"Did you know how much my coat costs?Your 1 year salary wouldn't even be enough to buy it",She answered angrily.

"Where is the owner of he shop I wanted to see him right now",She climbed on the chair trying to look for the owner of the shop.

 

Daehyun was standing on the door and he heard all the arguments and found how spoiled and bad rich girl she was.

He was so angry about how she treated His fellow workers.Even if she earned so much and wear the most expensive clothes,she was nothing but only a customer to Daehyun.

Daehyun wanted to shout at her and scold her for her ruthless and bad-mouthed behaviour.But he controlled his anger.-

 

Daehyun quickly walked towards the table where the famous so-called model Park Jieun Sit.

"Miss could you please come down from the chair,You wouldn't want to be on the front page of a newspaper and magazines looking like a psycho".Daehyun said as he led out his hand trying to help her come down from the chair.

 

Park Jieun,the only daughter of one of the Richest Man in Asia was calmed down by Just an Ordinary Guy.

When Jieun saw Daehyun she had a weird feeling and noticed that her heart started pounding so fast.

She then climed down from the chairs with the help of Daehyun.

"And who are you",Jieun asked looking at Daehyun and sit down on the chair.

"We're sorry everyone.Please proceed to whatever you're doing.Once again we're really sorry and Please do come again",Daehyun bowed and after hat he sit down next to jieun.

"You Are???",Jieun asked sipping the coffee.

"Daehyun,Jung Daehyun,The owner of this SHOP",He answered looking straight to her eyes.

 


 

Eunji had gone to Taehyung's house early in the morning.

They will be having Graduation Ceremony tomorrow and she just wanted to have a nice and beautiful time with their classmates. 

They all were planning on having a get-together before they graduate.And Eunji suggested that they all should went to her brother's Shop to eat something.And it would be treat.

If she didn't pick him up. Taehyung wouldn't be coming.

So she volunteered herself to get him.

 

All of them,Eunji,Bomi,Krystal,Luna,Jimin,Hoseok,Sehun,Taehyung,Yi fan,Minho,Chaerin went to Eunji's brother's Shop.

But when they reached the shop Eunji felt something wrong.People were crowding outside the Shop talking and chatting about what was happening.

All of them soon rushed inside just to see Daehyun sitting with a girl on one of the table.

Some people were taking pictures from outside and The workers were trying to shoo them off.

 

 

Eunji asked her friends to sit down on one of the tables and walked towards Jong-in who was wiping the counter,trying to clean off the dust.

"Oppa,what's going on?",Eunji asked looking towards Daehyun and the girl.

"Oh..Eunji you're here...That girl is Park Jieun,and she coused some scene in the shop and demanded to see the owner",Jong-in answered continuing his work.

"As in the model and daughter of one of th....Daebak.",Jong-in nodded and Eunji's eyes started sparkling.

"How long have they been sitting like that?,asked Eunji to Jong-in.

"Almost 30 minutes..Eunji i still have so much to do and if you need anything you can always asked any of us ",Jong-in answered and walked toward the kitchen.



Eunji and her friends stayed at her brother's Shop for almost 3 hours and headed out to have fun in the park.

But Eunji was bothered.What were they talking about?thought Eunji and was in deep concentration.

What bothered her the most was that they have been sitting on her brother's shop for almost 3 hours and when they left Daehun and Jieun was still sitting in the same table talking.

 

Taehyung on the otherhand didn't want to ruin Eunji's joyous time so he keep his distance and just tag along with his other male classmates.

"Hey what's up?,Minho Taehyung's classmate came and sit next to him on the ground.They all were tired from the running and screaming.Some went to buy ice-cream and some enjoyed the beautiful nature around them.

"Nothing",Taehyung answered.

"Why are you hiding...Tell Her Man",Minho patted Taehyung's shoulder.And Taehyung looked shocked.

"What???".

"If you don't tell her someone might just steal her away from you".Minho siad and both.Taehyung and Minho looked at Eunji who was reading a book with a smile plastered on her face.

"Man,What're you talking about?".

"I'm just stating a fact".Taehyung looked at Minho with a blank expression.

"If you don't tell her That you Liked her...Sooner or Later she's gonna find someone,somewhere and she'll live the most happiest days of her life...And thats when you'll start regreating...thinking...' Why don't I just sum up my courage that time?' or 'Why am I such a coward".Minho speak as he watched his bestfriend Jinri,laughing happily with Sehun.HER BOYFRIEND.

"Tell her before its too late".

"Its not like that".

"Everyone knows Taehyung,you can't hide..Its written in your eyes and its clear that you're in love with her". With that Minho ran towards Jinri who was continuosly calling him to see the butterfly she and Sehun found.



 

Taehyung lie down on his bed facing the ceiling.He couldn't sleep.Whenever he close his eyes he saw Eunji.

Taehyung felt a little taken aback by Minho's words.He was now startled by Minho's words. 

'Tell her before its too late'.

'Sooner or Later she's gonna find someone'.

'Why don't I just sum up my courage that time'.

'Its clear that you're in love with her'.

 

 

 

This time He's not gonna back down.

He likes her and that's final.

He's gonna tell her,tomorrow after the graduation ceremony.

He's gonna sum up all his courage,put aside his pride.

He's not sure if Eunji would accept him or not but his decision is final.

Even if she didn't liked him back He's gonna make her His.

When he say HIS,It means His and NO ONE ELSE.....