At the Park 1

Strangers to Lovers

The whole day Taehyung was trying to figure out why he had these feelings.

It wasn't like he's not attracted to girls but this feeling is different.

Soon school's over and he went out of the building and saw a limo waiting for him.

He ignored the car and walk towards the park.

The fresh wind was blowing at his face,he enjoyed being alone and found it peaceful.

Just then he heard a voice,probably a girl,speaking.

He slowly opened his eyes and found a girl,bending down to his face level,having a nose-to-nose contact with him.

His eyes widened and pushed the girl which made her fall to the ground.

There was a slight cut on her knee and her elbow.

Just then he realised it was Eunji.

The new girl.His angel.The one who gave him butterflies in his stomach.

Eunji was mumbling something to herself,that's when he held out his hand to pull her up from the ground.

"Why did you pushed me?Do you hate me that much?".Eunji asked while rubbing the dirt away from her skirt.

".....".Taehyung just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Okay fine,i was studying your face". Eunji turned towards him...


Okay, I'm so sorry for abandoning this story. I thought of editing it and adding something to it but then I thought, "It's the first fanfic I have ever written and I don't want to add something to it again.May be someday I might look back at it and said,'I have improve a lot from that stage.' to myself and laugh about it."

I'm sorry for making you all wait.

Thank you all so much for reading,It means a lot to me.

I love YOU all so much. You made a great meaning to my life and I won't forget all of your kindness by commenting,subscribing and giving suggestions.

I'm Unlocking all the chapters.