Final

Strangers to Lovers

Eunji waited for Taehyung eagerly at the park.It has already been 20 minutes after she reached the park and no sign of Taehyung. 'He must be busy.'she thought.

'Patience,Eunji.Patience.' she reminded herself.

1 hour gone and no sign of KIm Taehyung.

2 hours and no sign of Him.

3 hours and she thought that she's not that important to Kim Taehyun as she think she was.

"May be I'll just go home now." Eunji decided to go home and just relax.

She blamed herself fornot taking Taehyung's number yesterday.Now,she have to walk back home with her new dress.

She walked inside Daehyun's shop just to see that the shop is fully decorated and no one is inside the shop.

Eunji thought that may be someone is using the shop for a celebration of something.

She looked around the shop and no one seemed to be there.

She decided to leave the shop when a faint sound of violin stopped her.

She turned around and see no one.

Suspecting that It is for someone that the shop had been decorated,she quickly opened the door and leave the shop just to see Jongin pushing her inside again locking the door from outside.

Eunji found it strange.

As she is about to walk near the Kitchen of Daehyun's Shop a voice called her name.

"Jung Eunji."

It was Taehyung's voice. She quickly turned around and see Taehyung standing.

"TaeTae,why are you here?" She asked with a faint voice."I thought you stood me up." She continued talking and that is when the tears strem down her face.

Taehyung walked towards her and wiped her tears away,hugging her tightly.

"Eunji,I'm sorry for making you cry.Please stop crying." He said as he wiped her tears away.

"TaeTae,what are you doing here anyway?" she asked again,this time with a more serious tone.

"Eunji,look I'm going to ask you questions and I don't want a 'No' for an answer,it should all be 'Yes' Okay?"

"But I don't know any of the questions to even answer it all "Yes" in the first place." Eunji replied.

"Ji,look,just answer it okay? Promise you'll take and think about it seriously."

"Okay." 

"First Question: Do You ...." Taehyung was cut off by Eunji.

"What if I wanted to say 'No' but can't say it.Are there any options or something?" She asked. Taehyung chuckled and replied-"No...say "Yes" to every question and It'll be easy for both of us.Also this is like a rapid question,so don't take too much time to think."

"Do you really mean it when you say I LOve You?" 

"Yes."

"Do you miss me while I was gone?" Eunji hesitated for a while and answered."Ummm...Yes."

"No Ummm is allowed Ji. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you're just saying 'Yes' because I told you so?"

"No." Eunji answered.

"I told you to say "Yes" to every single answer." Taehyung siad to Eunji.

"But that one was different though." Eunji replied with a nervous expression. Taehyung suddenly smiled and made Eunji eyed him suspiciously.

"Jung Eunji.." He called her name as he knelt down on one knee. He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it,revealing two rings.

"TaeTae...what..Tae?" she was shocked with all the combination of surprise and dazed.

"Jung Eunji..Will you marry me?" Taehyung asked and Eunji just satnd there shocked and happy.

"Ahhhhhhh........Oh My God....What do I do? OMG....wait I'll ask my brother first...No....who should I ask...Okay Jieun Unni will know what to do....TaeTae Wait ....." she can't even form a sentence properly from getting too shocked.Just when she is about to walk away,In came Daehyun and Jieun along with Victoria and Nickhun.

"Come on Dear,Give him an answer." Victoria said and that made Eunji came back to reality.

"I am not dreaming.Am I?" She asked Daehyun.

"No.This is real." He answered.

"Come on.Don't made him wait too long."

"His knees will hurt." Nickhun said and Eunji looked at Taehyun who is now slowly changing his smiling expression to something more like a fake smile.

"Ummm..." Eunji walked near Taehyung and pulled him up from his kneeling position.

"Of Course...TaeTae...I mean who wouldn't want to marry a guy like you.Yes,I'll marry you." She shouted and hugged Taehyung.

"Really,Ji.You're not joking right?" He asked again just to make sure of it.

"Of Course.I planned to stay by your side long time ago when you get sick during high school." she said and Victoria and Nickhun made a sound.

"I love You." Taehyung said and Eunji stopped breathing for a while.

"Ji,hey breathe.What happened?" 

"I love You too." she replied and kissed him.

They all had a grant dinner and planned for a wedding.

Never once had Eunji thought moving from Busan will give her this fortune.

Never once had Taehyung thought a simple girl will change his life.

Let's just say,they both hit the Jackpot.

They promised to live Happily and raised a happy family.Loved eachother and cherished the great moments in Life.

After all,Love isn't about staying together for years,It's about loving eachother over and over again.

Love him/her more when the sun rises,love her/him still when the sun sets and love her/him even more when the sun rises the next day. continue this for the rest of your Life.

 


So this is it.

I have been thinking for the ending part for a longtime but I cannot come up with something more realistic than this.

I have been abandoning this story for so long and I can't seem to find the motivation I had two years back.

 

Thank you for your support all through the story and Please do check out my other stories.

1.Infinity featuring Kang Younghyun(Brian Kang or Young K, Day6) and Hirai Momo)Momo,Twice).

2.The Kiss(One-shot) featuring Jung Hoseok( J-hope,BTS) and Kim Seolhyun(Seolhyun,A.O.A).

3.Boy Call Me Your Wifey!! featuring Song Minho(Mino,Winner) and Bae Joohyun(Irene,Red Velvet).

 

 

 

Once again I apologize for my spellings,grammars and sentence constructions that are not upto mark.

Thank You all for your support and comments and subscribing,upvoting,it means a lot.

I fell a little bit sad,wraping up my first work in AFF but I hope this will motivate me to write some more.

I Love You all.

 

-Arikay