Graduation Day

Strangers to Lovers

Eunji woke up Early in the morning.She was too excited to go to school,meet her friends and enjoy the rest of the day.

She quickly took shower and dressed up for school.

Somehow she was excited to see Taehyung too.

The first time she saw him,Eunji never knew that they would turn out to be GREAT friends.

When Eunji first saw Taehyung,He was THE COLD GUY.He didn't play or hangout with  his friends.

Moreover,there was no one who claim him or herself as his friend.

Everyone was afraid of him.Its not that they really are afraid of him.All they heard and known was that Taehyung is a Weird Boy and Likes to have An ALONE time and he was not a social person anyway.So,they respect his privacy.

 

Eunji was just sitting back taking it all in and enjoying another beautiful morning.

She was happy that she's going to graduate soon after a few hours.

 

Eunji walked towards the nightstand near her bed.

There,A photo of her Mom,Eunji and Daehyun was there.In the photo,the three of them were smiling and looked as if there's no tomorrow.

 

Eunji was lost in thoughts when Daehyun disturbed her with a fake cough.

"*Cough*   *cough*".Daehyun entered Eunji's room and saw Eunji looking at their photo with a tear streaming down her face.Daehyun sat on the bed next to her and pulled her in for a hug.He patted the back of her hair a few times when Eunji started to speak.

 

"Oppa,Do you think Mom and Dad would be proud of me?",Eunji asked moving away from her brother's hug and taking out a black and white photo out of her nightstand drawer.

"Yes,They'll be very proud of you.Who wouldn't be proud to have a daughter who's gonna graduate in a few hours and is one hell of a pretty girl".Daehyun teased and chuckled, earning a punch on his shoulder from Eunji.

"Umma,Appa..I'll make you proud.After all I'm your only daughter and eventhough both of you are not here with us anymore,We love you and we will make you proud".Eunji talked,while placing the photos in its respective place again.She rubbed her tears away and Both Daehyun and Eunji Stood up from her bed.

"Let's go you wouldn't want to be late on your Graduation day",Daehyun said as he patted His sisters hair and walked off.

"Jung Eunji,Breakfast's ready..If you don't want to eat it I'll give it to Jong-in".Daehyun shouted from the kitchen.

'Aish why is Jung Daehyun always shouting early in the morning.We'll soon be kicked out by our landlord if he didn't keep a low profile' Eunji thought whle looking at her appearence in the mirror for the last time.

"Jung Eun...".Daehyun shouted again.This time a little bit louder than before.

"I'm coming....You don't need to shout".Eunji shout back and went straight to the kitchen.

"Is someone going on a date?",Jong-in teased Eunji while drinking his coffee.

"No.I just don't wanna look awful on my Graduation day".Eunji replied and sat down to eat her breakfast.

 

Daehyun and Jong-in couldn't stop teasing Eunji with someone she used to be friends with back then in Busan.

As for Jong-in his parents didn't approve of his intrest.So, he decided to work on Daehyun's Shop until he got enough money to study in Dance Academy.Jong-in is 2years older than Eunji,So Eunji looked at him just like her elder brother.

She cared for him just like she cared for Daehyun.

 

Meanwhile

Taehyung was sitting on the dinning table and thinking deeply how he should say it to Eunji.

He's gonna tell her that he liked her.

He love being with her.

He love everything about her.

Her smile.

Her voice.

Everything about her makes him wants to have her.

He was the distracted by his Mom and Dad dressing up,as if they're going on a fashion ramp.

     

"Mom,Dad what are you wearing?".

"We specially went to buy these clothes yesterday,so we could look nice on your Graduation Cremony".Victoria answered sitting next to her son.Nickhun sitting across his son.

"You're not going on a fashion show",Taehyung exclaimed,a little bit of dissapoinment on his voice.

"Ok we'll go change again".Nickhun said as hi motioned his wife to follow him.They both were about to stand up.

"Mom Dad I'm sorry...okay???...I was just too tensed...This whole Graduation speech and Eunji....".Taehyung immediately stopped when he realised what he just said.

Nickhun smiled with an evil grin while Victoria went up to there room.

Taehyung was too embarassed to even utter another word.So he just kept quite the whole time while eating breakfast.

Taehyung was about to leave the house when Victoria stopped him.

"Son,I know you may think I'm childish and all...But If you're gonna confess to her you'll need this".Victoria said and give her son a necklace.

Taehyung looked at the necklace for a few seconds and looked towards his dad.Nickhun nodded and Taehyung put the necklace on his blazer's pocket.

"Thanks Mom".Taehyung said and rushed off to school.

 

 



 

Soon the Graduation Ceremony was over.

Everyone was standing together.Taking photos.Posing together and some taking selcas.

Daehyun,Junmyeon,Naeun and Jong-in also attended the Graduation Ceremony.

Victoria and Nickhun too attended the function.

 

Taehyung was waving at his parents with Eunji following him.

Victoria noticed Eunji's presence and Signalled Nickhun.Nickhun understand the situation and smiled towards Eunji.

"You must be Eunji".Nickhun asked,putting his hand forward for a handshake.

"You're pretty...Nice to finally meet you",Victoria said as she shake hands with Eunji.

"Hello,My name's Jung Eunji".

"We know..Taehyung's been mentioning you for the past few months".Victoria winked at Taehyung whose face reddened because of embarassment.

"I did not",Taehyung said as he looked at his Dad.

 

They all talked,chatted with eachother,introduced family to family and spend quite a memoravle time.

It was not long when Victoria decided to treat Eunji's brother and Friends and Left Taehyung only with Eunji.Dumbfounded.

"You're mom must really don't like me..She even have to ditched you because of me",Eunji said as she walked on the road with Taehyung Trailing behing her.

Taehyung didn't say a single word,since he's now aware of how he's gonna tell Eunji.