Intro

Strangers to Lovers

It all started when I attended the first day of my HIgh School. The most prestigious High School In Seoul. Seoul International High School.

All the students are from rich families which also includes The daughters and son's of the rich peoples and of course there are scholarship students.

And unfortuntely My parents are Wealthy enough to admit me in that school.

In my first day of High School I started getting quite popular. I was made the captain of The School's Basketball Team. Most guys are craving for that position and I don't know why I was given that position.

I know I'm Handsome but there are some girls who just can't stop staring at me. I don't have a problem with them staring at me but I will have a problem if they hurt their neck because of my handsomeness.

I'm quite a good student. Straight A student, to be exact.

I was never a person who talks much. I was quiet. Always. From childhood.

I like quiet place.

It makes me calm and peaceful.

I have friends, they're my classmates and they are the most stupidest people I've ever met but I love them

"He doesn't talk."

Yeah!!! I don't talk to my classmates unless it is necessarry. I have a way of using gestures and even my Loving parents are okay with it. So, I guess it should be OKAY with everyone. And everyone includes the teachers and even Our Principal.

I kept myself busy with studying and basketball but couldn't bring myself to open up or atleast talk to my classmates. I think I was quite content with my way of living. I guess.

Loving and Caring Parents.

Wealthy Parents.

Straight A student.

Basketball team Captain.

Popular.

Oh!! I forgot to mention that I have an annoying little brother.He talks a lot unlike me. But what would I do If he's not there. I'm so glad I have him.

I was just content, until that certain someone came and changed my way of living and thinking perspective.

After I met her I started realising what it was like to want something.

To understand others.

To know the people around you.

To feel the beauty of nature.

To be happy and sad.

To Love and to be in Love.

To crave for something you can't have.

To realise what It's like to fall for someone.

To fall in LOVE.

My name is Kim Taehyung, the heir of Kim's Group of Industries Limited also known as Kim's.

Here's My Father, Mr.Nichkhun Kim, Chief Executive Officer of Kim's.

I know He's handsome.

And Here's My mom, Mrs.Victoria Kim. She was a model until she married My father and started her own Coffee Shop and Fashion line called Blazeee!!!

And Here's My cousin. Jungkook Jeon. He's 2 years younger than me and He flirts with Noonas,a lot.

 

 

 


Jung Eunji, My soulmate.

She joined on the Senior Year of HIgh School. She was immediately made the Vice President of the Students Council and I the President.

I swear she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my Life. Well My MOM's beautiful but she's a women,so...

She have that innocent look.

Her eyes were Brown in colour.

They were the most beautiful light brown I had ever seen, they had some hints of deep brown in them.

I felt as if I could just melt in them. 

Her nose is the cutest nose I've ever seen.

She's just beautiful in every way.

I liked her from the very first time I saw her.

No, scratch that I fell in love with the way she smiles at me.

She was so alluring.

So damn Beautiful.

When she first came to our class the only empty seat in the class was beside my seat. I wasn't aware that there will be a new student in our class but everything changed when I saw her. I thought that she was an angel.

"Class this is Jung Eunji, she transferred from Busan and Be nice to her.",the teacher said and she entered.I don't know for some reason Our class president was standing which blocked my view.

"Miss Eunji,you can take the seat next to Mr Kim Taehyung", said our class teacher.Ms Lee.

 



 

So, I decided to finally update.

I know the storyline but at least in some point of my life It'll improve my writing skills.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes and spellings,punctuations,etc.

Do comment and give suggestions.

English is not my first language so do have patience in my stories.

 

-ARIKAY