Temporary

Slow Like Thunder [Drabbles]

Title:  Temporary

Characters: Baekhyun, Jongdae

Rated: PG-13

Genre: romance

Warnings: none

Word Count: 553

Inspiration: Chanyeol's off filming for Roommate, which means no more Chanyeol for Baekhyun to snuggle with.

 


 

Temporary

"Anyone willing to be my temporary snuggle buddy?" Baekhyun asked as casually as he could. The members ignored him, hoping he would just go straight to bed already. Why did a grown man like him need a snuggle buddy for?

Baekhyun glanced around with hopeful eyes but everyone avoided him. Dispirited, he retreated to his room, frowning at the empty bed that would remain empty until Chanyeol finished up with Roommate. Why did he have to join that stupid show and leave him all alone?

There was a soft knock at the door before it cracked open and Jongdae popped his head in, "Do you still need a snuggle buddy?"

"Yes, are you available?" Baekhyun tried to hide the hope in his voice.

Jongdae closed the door behind him with a sigh before crossing the room to where Baekhyun was sitting under the blanket. The older male blinked in silence as he awaited an answer. Jongdae's cheeks flushed when Baekhyun made room and patted the empty space beside him.

Jongdae crawled into bed, "I'm here because I lost in rock, paper, scissors."

"That's fine with me," Baekhyun grinned, embracing his friend. The two laid down under the blanket, their legs and arms tangled around another. "Will you be here tomorrow night too?"

"No."

"But I need a temporary snuggle buddy and you're so nice and warm," Baekhyun buried his head in the crook of Jongdae's neck.

Jongdae smiled at Baekhyun's neediness. It was annoying, but at moments like that, Baekhyun was so adorable it sent tingles down Jongdae's chest. The places where Baekhyun removed his fingers left an empty cold void.

Jongdae desperately begged for more.

It wasn't a secret what Baekhyun and Chanyeol did every night; Jongdae and the others heard through the thin walls. Many nights Jongdae had laid in bed, wishing he was in Chanyeol's place. A couple of the others were well aware of Jongdae's feelings but Baekhyun and Chanyeol were not one of them.

"I don't want to be your temporary snuggle buddy. I want to be yours permanently," Jongdae whispered. Baekhyun would have pulled away but Jongdae held onto him tightly. The older male faintly heard the pounding of Jongdae's heart, matching his own heart's pace. Jongdae whispered so quietly Baekhyun almost couldn't catch his words, "Don't leave me now that I'm here."

Breathing in his friend's scent, Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Jongdae's torso, binding them closer together. Eventually, Jongdae loosened his grip on Baekhyun and the latter pulled back so he could see the other's face.

"Aren't I just just as good as him?"

Baekhyun gently Jongdae's cheek with the back of his finger, a small smile dancing on his lips, "Don't cry."

Baekhyun leaned forward and pressed his lips against Jongdae's, pleasantly surprised at how soft and luscious they were. When his tongue begged for entrance, Jongdae hesitantly complied. Hands slowly began caressing skin and removing clothes; hips grinded and desires were fulfilled. They made passionate love that night, an experience neither would forget.

As promised, the other members had put on their earphones and turned up the volume to drown out the noises coming from Baekhyun's bedroom. As far as they were concerned, it never happened.

No one had to know. It would be a secret between Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae.

 


 

...lol, I don't know what I was thinking <_<