Across the Ocean

Slow Like Thunder [Drabbles]

Title: Across the Ocean

Characters: Jongdae, Baekhyun, random EXO-K member

Rated: G

Genre: fluff

Warnings: none

Word Count: 276

Inspiration: When EXO-M went to LA in May for the Korea Times Music Festival; when Overdose split the OT12 and my OTP ;_;

 


 

Across the Ocean

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm still alive."

"What about the others?"

"Oh, the usual. They're out busy shopping."

"Yeah, I saw the pictures. What's up with Kris' pants? Haha."

"I don't really understand either, haha."

"Don't strain yourself. Tell the others not to spend too much money and that we're all thinking of you guys."

"Got it."

"Did you want to talk to Baekhyun now?"

"Yeah."

"Jongdae-ah... I miss you so much. I wish you would come back."

"I miss you too, Baekhyun. It's not the first time we've been separated, you know that right?"

"Yeah, but during the 'Growl' promotions we were always together. My favorite part of the performance will always be when we're walking toward each other from across the stage."

"Yeah Baekhyun, it's mine too."

"Will you buy something for me?"

"No, I didn't bring enough money."

"Well that's dumb. You're going to a different country, but you don't bring enough money to spend?"

"Shut up. I don't need to buy any stuff."

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm talking to you from across the ocean."

"I don't want to hang up yet, but I don't know what do say. You say something before we go."

"How about this for a thought? Just like your favorite part in 'Growl', we're far across the ocean from each other right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Just like 'Growl' we will slowly come closer at time passes by. If you can wait patiently, we'll start getting closer again; it's destined to be."

"All right, I understand. I'll shut up and wait for you to return."

"Okay, I have to go. Bye."

"I'll be waiting for you. Bye."